• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CONFIRMED Info Discussion Topic-- CoroCoro/Famitsu/Pokemon Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

abgar

Fufufufu
well now we know that silver has a lost brother....

all the indirect type stuff, its not mistaking the type, its just a "imaginary" 3rd typing based on the moveset and characteristics of the pokemon, lugia looks like its (and it is) a really good swimer, has water moves, protects the sea, lives in the sea, etc, so its very related to the water type, even if it isnt. anyways leaving that behind...

wasnt a pokemon healing machine somewhere in elm's lab? i dont know if its still there (somehow shrunken or just too blurry to me to see it), but the lab looks too plain in some way....

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!

Sweet Jesus! All this time we've been thinking that Silver is Giovanni's son, when really he's the love child of Mars and Roark! Good thing he got laser eye surgery so he doesn't have to wear glasses. Or maybe his PokeGear has a special compartment for sanitizing contacts?

LMAO that was amazing :D

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I take it these are just leaked scans, yes? Cause there is obviously more to it.
I see what looks like Lugia next to Elm, so it seems to continue. Last time we got like 2 pages, so I assume there is a bit more. When does the actual magazine come out? We should have high res scans by then I hope.

I am pretty sure Silver has a great ball, but there is no use arguing with such low res scans. The rocket grunt definitely has a great ball on her belt though.

abgar

Fufufufu
yay hirachi!

too bad looking to much that scan may cause headhaches ;-; are these the best quality scans?

Pokewalk sounds more and more interesting...

i just noticed... downloading hirachi? that may means that you dont need the national pokedex for it ._.

Last edited:

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I hate that there is so many legendarys in these games now, this is supposed to be a Gold and Silver remake, to me it feels like they are taking the limelight away from Ho-Oh and Lugia, they should have just made this into a complete 3 region game and called it something else. (D/P not need as it has recent)

BCVM22

I hate that there is so many legendarys in these games now, this is supposed to be a Gold and Silver remake, to me it feels like they are taking the limelight away from Ho-Oh and Lugia, they should have just made this into a complete 3 region game and called it something else. (D/P not need as it has recent)

Stop it. This crap wasn't funny, relevant or valid the first hundred times. If you don't like the Legendaries then don't jump through the hoops to get them.

Honestly. Ugh.

abgar

Fufufufu
whats wrong with putting some legends in to commemorate the creation of the so waited remakes?

VV draco meteor? o_O cool and weird VV

Last edited:

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
whats wrong with putting some legends in to commemorate the creation of the so waited remakes?
to me that they shouldnt to add more legendary *too much* because every gen we want to challenge ourself *to me* to get one legend or two in per gen but i will still statisfed to have 6 legends thats all *Kyrgoe,goundon,acreus,lugia,ho-oh, Rayz*

Tf5174

What's with people complaining about HG/SS today??
Is jump on a bandwagon hate day or something.

Been lurking all day.

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
I am very curious as to whether or not the Hoenn legends will have some sort of story incorporated into the games, or if they are just extras to be caught with no actual reason for their being there.

to me that they shouldnt to add more legendary *too much* because every gen we want to challenge ourself *to me* to get one legend or two in per gen but i will still statisfed to have 6 legends thats all *Kyrgoe,goundon,acreus,lugia,ho-oh, Rayz*
Um...what?

abgar

Fufufufu

have in mind that we dont know which legends will be able to catch within the game itself yet.

Jirachi seems to be a download.

and the Dialkiarina (lol) event seems to be movie-pokemon-activated.

Its kinda unfair for people who want them but cant go to see a movie or have no wifi, but these legends wont bother you anyways.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
I am very curious as to whether or not the Hoenn legends will have some sort of story incorporated into the games, or if they are just extras to be caught with no actual reason for their being there.

Um...what?
i was saying that it was too much legendary pokemon JUST in one game! but its not up to me :/ *please excuse my grammar and spelling* ;250;

Sabonea_Masukippa

The image has been deleted already. It was blurry anyway, there was just a pic of Jirachi and a few screenshots of him that you could make out. It seemed to be from korokoro

abgar

Fufufufu
That... leads to an almost-blank page.

huh true, weird, i managed to see the pic before. there wasnt really much to see, just a very blurry image with a big jirachi and a few blurry game screenshots.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Stop it. This crap wasn't funny, relevant or valid the first hundred times. If you don't like the Legendaries then don't jump through the hoops to get them.

Honestly. Ugh.

You don't need to be so vicious about it, and I wasn't trying to be funny.

I was just expressing my oppinion about having so many legendarys in the game, cause it takes the limelight off Ho-Oh and Lugia, having so many other generations legends in the games.

There are so many people here thinking that they are mods when they are not, so don't go shooting down every post someone makes.

You don't need to be so vicious about it, and I wasn't trying to be funny.

I was just expressing my oppinion about having so many legendarys in the game, cause it takes the limelight off Ho-Oh and Lugia, having so many other generations legends in the games.

There are so many people here thinking that they are mods when they are not, so don't go shooting down every post someone makes.
It's just that many of us who are smart enough to realize that these games aren't some pipe dream where Nintendo caters to our every whim are getting tired of people complaining SO much, over the dumbest things. Didn't Platinum have 20 legendaries available? The reason they are including the last bundle is to stop the dependency on the GBA games.

Status
Not open for further replies.