• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CONFIRMED Info Discussion Topic-- CoroCoro/Famitsu/Pokemon Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
The bit on HeartGold looks more like the mountain tops of Johto, while the SoulSilver bit looks like a big fat nothing - it's probably just grain from a low-quality scan

Agreed...OH YEAH
Wait a second, I am probably seeing things as well but it looks like the huge light house in johto...can that be a possibility? (I'm talking about soulsilver, on the side of the box)

kemal07

Well I said before that 3-4 pages are missing but it looks like 5 were missing so I dunno 3-4 are still hidden me thinks.

HOPEFULLY :D

Im hoping for at least 1 gym leader page!!

Have you all noticed theres not a single Kanto reference yet its starting to bug me :S

GamerSonic

I don't think they will reveal Gym Leaders or Kanto yet maybe later on.

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
I just read on 2ch. The Jirachi is given over WiFi
Could someone tell me what that 2ch is? I know this is asked already but I didn't understand the answer, something with 4tich? What is that?

Oh and good news that he's given away over wifi, that means it's accesible for more people :)

Surfing_Pikachu

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Could someone tell me what that 2ch is? I know this is asked already but I didn't understand the answer, something with 4tich? What is that?

Oh and good news that he's given away over wifi, that means it's accesible for more people :)

http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poke/1244652382/679n-

A just forums for Japanese people to discuss... stuff... lol everyone is looking at HGSS coverage section though :p The link (to the one at least i'm using) is above

Regilewis

Unrisen Star
Thats sweet.Cannot wait till Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out now its gunna be freaking uncontrollable(people may understand).

The InVinCiblE

Resist Is Useless
Status
Not open for further replies.