• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CONFIRMED Info Discussion Topic-- CoroCoro/Famitsu/Pokemon Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulHeart

Pokemon Sunday goes from 6:30PM to 7:30PM eastern time. We should get some pics or videos between 7:20PM and 7:30PM eastern time.

Thanks.So where do you live again? <_< just kidding im not a pedo.Man I can't wait till' we get some new stuff.I swear idk what i'm going to do if they talk just about the new girl...I'll strangle someone if they talk about already known crap..

evandeck

Thanks.So where do you live again? <_< just kidding im not a pedo.Man I can't wait till' we get some new stuff.I swear idk what i'm going to do if they talk just about the new girl...I'll strangle someone if they talk about already known crap..

They may show some footage of the Pikachu Colored Pichu event. And maybe some footage of the building/house everyone is talking about.

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
I hope they show footage of the new girl walking around with her starter AND a wild pokemon.Maybe they could show her with a pidgey,or any pokemon to confirm that you can walk with pokemon caught in the wild!

Gridiron

I hope they show footage of the new girl walking around with her starter AND a wild pokemon.Maybe they could show her with a pidgey,or any pokemon to confirm that you can walk with pokemon caught in the wild!
Pokemon Sunday won't show the new girl, they will show what evandeck said; the Pichu event and/or Gold walking near the Burnt Tower in Ecruteak City.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Surely at the end of last week's Pokemon Sunday they had a blurred picture of the Notch-Eared Pichu event? So they might elaborate on that.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Surely at the end of last week's Pokemon Sunday they had a blurred picture of the Notch-Eared Pichu event? So they might elaborate on that.
Yes they did. What I wanna know is why blur it when we already know? Looks to me whatever we get shown will be old stuff just in video. I really don't mind as we could finally see if its burnt tower or Kurk's. Of course I believe its the former.

m190049

Local psychopath
Again, they mentioned they next update was concerning the Pichus.
That's all we're probably going to get.

Gridiron

Hopefully Pokemon Sunday will elaborate on whether or not Pichu can follow you around, or if it's just for the event.

Casimir

Good boy.
Again, they mentioned they next update was concerning the Pichus.
That's all we're probably going to get.

Yeah, which we already had the scans on the PCPichu translated so it's not like there's much to hear.
They showed a blurred out version of the picture last week on Pokemon Sunday.

Maybe this pokemon sunday they'll give us gameplay footage of Gold/Soul and Cyndaquil in mystery(ecruteak) city so we can determine what it is, and perhaps hear a little bit of background music. :)

Hopefully Pokemon Sunday will elaborate on whether or not Pichu can follow you around, or if it's just for the event.

I see no reason why not. I think the screenshot actually answers our questions on whether or not others can follow.
There are no starters in the picture following you, and in a translated scan it said "starters and wild pokemon stayed in their ball before, but can now follow you."
Or something right up that alley.

Last edited:

Mount Silver

Time to Return
EDIT: Beaten to it.

If all they are going to show us is the Pichu event, we still might be able to hear the new Ilex Forest music (that seemed to play almost everywhere in GSC).

I personally can't wait to hear it (unless we can't because the Pokemon Sunday People won't shut up).

Even besides the music we'll probably see if the PCP is out of the Poke Ball before the event and if NEP just randomly appears out of the trees or something else.

Last edited:
It has not been Officially said whether it will be at the beginning or towards the end of the game, so we can't really say for sure. Because of the Pichu event I would like to say early on, but back in other generations you had to wait until you got the national dex to trade between different locations (like between Kanto and Hoenn), so I can see it going either way. Again, I'm hoping it would be early on, but who knows :/

Though, Pichu is a part of the Johto Dex. Maybe they'll let you trade only pokemon that are in the Johto Dex at first?

SoulHeart

im getin bored of this pichu stuff id rather see something new tomorrow

Don't you mean today?Pokemon Sunday airs like now I think.In one hour we'll have people discussing about new things hopefully.Maybe not even new things just like a few more new details of already known news.You'll see something new next month ;/.Yes I know you probably can't wait just like me.I'm getting seriously impatient already and I'm about to strangle someone.

evandeck

People, for gods sake. They're not going to reveal anything major or anything like that. Stop putting your hopes up on stuff such as this. It's getting ridiculous

Are you recording Pokemon Sunday and will you show us the video of it?

Blue Sea Dragoon

ph33r teh masta~!
People, for gods sake. They're not going to reveal anything major or anything like that. Stop putting your hopes up on stuff such as this. It's getting ridiculous

Yes, we know. No need to remind us. Still, people feel the need to post, so they do it with what they would like to see.

But if you look carefully at the past few posts, almost everyone knows all we're gonna get is small tidbits about the Notched-ear Pichu, ones we may already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.