• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CONFIRMED Info Discussion Topic-- CoroCoro/Famitsu/Pokemon Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperWeb606

I was expecting the Lati twins to be available in HG/SS, like the dogs in FR/LG, and the Regis and Birds in Platinum. But Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza? And if that's not crazy enough, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina? I'm hearing talk of Mewtwo on this thread, is that confirmed or rumor?

This will be the first time another Region's Legendary Trio will be available in another Region's game without an event, and it will be the first time two region's trios will be available in another region. And I thought Platinum had a lot of legendaries. Who else thinks Nintendo's going overboard?

We need the RSE trio.

Man, Cynthia appearing in HG/SS makes me think that they could add a lot more to this game than we originally thought, also I have some news, a Japanese thread has posted information about Kyogre and Groundon.

Kyogre appears in an area called the Marine Cave, which was also home to Kyogre in Emerald.
Groundon appears in the Land Cave, which is the Japanese name for the cave which English fans know as the Terra Cave

This information has not been confirmed yet, and is not in the Coro-coro magazine.

EDIT: A Page in Coro-Coro says that they will be encountered in the wild, however this is not confirmed yet.

Last edited:

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
I was expecting the Lati twins to be available in HG/SS, like the dogs in FR/LG, and the Regis and Birds in Platinum. But Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza? And if that's not crazy enough, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina? I'm hearing talk of Mewtwo on this thread, is that confirmed or rumor?

This will be the first time another Region's Legendary Trio will be available in another Region's game without an event, and it will be the first time two region's trios will be available in another region. And I thought Platinum had a lot of legendaries. Who else thinks Nintendo's going overboard?

I don't.

Because the DSi has no GBA Slot, AND because GBA games aren't available everywhere anymore, they make every Pokemon available without needing a GBA Slot.

About Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina being available... Not everyone has Platinum.

TBH, I hate the idea of the new Legends appearing in the game.

Unless there is a valid reason and a good story behind it, it hate it

yaminokame

やみのかめ

abgar

Fufufufu
options for a female Team Rocket Grunt where:

Jessie TRG<=not really my idea
Original Cassidy TRG
New TRG

And the winner is......... FR/LG TRG (with red hair)!

lol

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
oh gosh.

When i loged on this morning, i first saw the news that Groudon and Kyroge, and Rayquaza was going to reeapper in HG/SS:

I was this:

Oh my f**k'in gosh. This game is now of Epic Porportions

I'm for sure this game will be the best since G/S themselves.

Janovy

Banned
I can't believe there actually exist people who complain about this remakes. You should all be thankful as Gold/Silver games were the best ones I've ever played.

- New and improved graphics
- More legendaries obtainable
- Travel to Kanto with new 3D look
- New Pokemon and Trainer Sprites
- Pokemon following you (Not confirmed)

For me, there is no reason for complaining. Groudon and Kyogre in the remakes together with one of the Sinnoh dragon trio is a dream come true for me.
STOP COMPLAINING!

EDIT:
I love the new look of Silver. Don't know why some people say it looks girly.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I can't believe there actually exist people who complain about this remakes. You should all be thankful as Gold/Silver games were the best ones I've ever played.

- New and improved graphics
- More legendaries obtainable
- Travel to Kanto with new 3D look
- New Pokemon and Trainer Sprites
- Pokemon following you (Not confirmed)

For me, there is no reason for complaining. Groudon and Kyogre in the remakes together with one of the Sinnoh dragon trio is a dream come true for me.
STOP COMPLAINING!

EDIT:
I love the new look of Silver. Don't know why some people say it looks girly.
*cough mars hair cough*

This game is turning out to be quite great!

Latis are definitely in, in my opinion. There is no way to catch them legitimately in the 4th gen. Same goes for Mewtwo.

Anyone notice the "land" by the TR Girl's leg? looks like a forest but hilly.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Silver looks...too feminine (or however you spell that XD) his hips and waist look girly to me. I dont mind his hair, except for that stray part at the top that makes it look like he tried to dupe mars. (I know hes always looked like a girl but it just seems worse than before) I still like him though.

Elm looks fine, and the rocket grunt is...ok -shrug-

as long as G/K (groudon, kyogre) and Rayqayza are after the E-4 (which makes the most sense anyway) Im good.
EDIT: -reads translaton- oyah, the Hoenn trio is afer the e-4 nvm

This remake is gonna be more...different that I thought it would be. -neutral stament-

Last edited:

R_N

Oh.
My.
God.
Are you people (not all, some) seriously complaining about extra little post game optional pokemon
Really.
good god this the most retarded thing ever.

Also I like Silver's new art if only because he doesn't seem as girly from an angle as he does from the front

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Is there more to come from Coro-Coro
And when is Famitsu out

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I just realized something.

Were (most likley) gonna get remixes of the legendary battle themes from R/S/E

Oh and theres something on the scan that makes me confuzzeld....
4104000a2af50851ba215a94292033133bd4b25.jpg
Maybe you guys said something about it before but what are those white things?

evandeck

So is all the informaton we will get this month?

ZF911

I personally, love the fact that Nintendo is doing this, I just think it's out of the ordinary for them. I just bought Emerald mainly for the legends, and I'm still glad I did. I understand why they are including Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza in these games. But Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina is outrageous. I know, I know, not everyone has Platinum. If you're not getting both remakes like me, then how will you get Rayquaza? You only get Groudon or Kyogre, so it's impossible to get Rayquaza, right? It's called a trade. No different than in Diamond or Pearl, all you have to do is trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.