• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CONFIRMED Info Discussion Topic-- CoroCoro/Famitsu/Pokemon Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Power

I don't really think it matters if he is giovanni's son.

I am getting over this use the 'epic' word fad there are alot of other words out there too!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
My god. Legend this legend that. Artwork was great but man too many legend things. I hope there is more cause it seems like there is.

Knightmare

I don't really think it matters if he is giovanni's son.

I am getting over this use the 'epic' word fad there are alot of other words out there too!

heroic, grand, extraordinary, awesome, amazing, pretty neat.

It just seems like there aren't enough appropriate adjectives to go around..
but it's true that people saying epic all the time takes away from the word's power in a big way...

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Mabye because it's eaiser to type the four letter word "Epic" instead of the long "Extraordinary " on the interweb?

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Says the fool who uses interweb instead of net!
That's just because I just like to call it interweb instead of net. Picky.

Yeah.. Meganium is right. Back to dicussing the Legend Fest.

DarkPrince

Take that!
I think I figured out the "Roaming Groudon and Kyogre" part
I can feel that you will be able to obtain Dive in this game
And think of the word "Roaming"
Do you remember Groudon and Kyogre appeared at different routes and you have to go to Weather Institute to know their locations in emerald?
I think this is what they mean by roaming
There will be Terra and Underwater Cave
Groudon can be on different Routes in Kanto or wherever in a Terra Cave...and Kyogre since you have Dive can be found romaing on many Water Routes in Underwater Caves
So that makes sense
Now I am thinking what will be the Rayquaza Stuff :\

I think I figured out the "Roaming Groudon and Kyogre" part
I can feel that you will be able to obtain Dive in this game
And think of the word "Roaming"
Do you remember Groudon and Kyogre appeared at different routes and you have to go to Weather Institute to know their locations in emerald?
There will be Terra and Underwater Cave
Groudon can be on different Routes in Kanto or wherever in a Terra Cave...and Kyogre since you have Dive can be found romaing on many Water Routes in Underwater Caves
So that makes sense
Now I am thinking what will be the Rayquaza Stuff :\

It was never stated that they roamed. It was a misinterpretation or something. They may just be in one set location; we don't know.

And seriously, what the hell is with everyone speaking in columns? My God, it just makes your posts look ugly. :/

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The scan said NOTHING about roaming. That was a certain site saying that. They were wrong and they have since corrected themselves.

Just goes to show that we're the best place. We get stuff up quickly and accurately

raymund

SofaKingCool
The scan said NOTHING about roaming. That was a certain site saying that. They were wrong and they have since corrected themselves.

Just goes to show that we're the best place. We get stuff up quickly and accurately

err what site?

Status
Not open for further replies.