• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CONFIRMED Info Discussion Topic-- CoroCoro/Famitsu/Pokemon Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Lets get on topic please people

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Speculation is a new area. I believe it as well. Kanto has the white rock. I can easily see that being the case along with a new form. Why unlock a new area for nothing.

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
Posting "roaming" instead of "in the wild" for about 20 minutes hardly means we are unreliable if that's what you're implying Joe. Besides, it's finals week here and it was 3 in the morning. :p

And yes, I'm just as excited for Jirachi as everyone else! I like it when they pack all of the legends together in a game even if it's kinda cheap. Just means it's easier to get one with good IVs for competitive battling.

firelovindocker

hello WPM
Edge of the Night Sky is the name of the area jirachi unlocks if anyone cares

Sabonea_Masukippa

any speculation about what the jirachi unlocks?

*checks thread title*
Not much speculation going on here, really.

What is taking good scans so long??? Even people on 2chan are complaining about the people who've uploaded the blurry, cropped scans. *head explodes in frustration*

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
Well, just as there are many kids in the English fandom the same applies to the Japanese fandom. They just grab quick snapshots of the pages with their cells and upload them as fast as they can. I think a lot of them have the magazine too so it's not imperative for them to make the images pristine quality.

Rakurai

Assuming those scans are real (Which I don't really doubt), that would mean that the only legends that lack a method of being obtained from a fourth gen game are Mewtwo, Celebi, Latias, and Latios.

In the case of Celebi, it seems highly unlikely to me that it wouldn't make some manner of appearance in HG/SS, event or otherwise, considering that it originated in the second gen and all.

Last edited:

firelovindocker

^ yes but still mr.WPM the japanses carry their cameras everywhere (at least th tourists anyway)
and their hi tech mobile phones have what 100 mega pixels
5 more seconds to get a readable picture isn't much jeez

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
^ yes but still mr.WPM the japanses carry their cameras everywhere (at least th tourists anyway)
and their hi tech mobile phones have what 100 mega pixels
5 more seconds to get a readable picture isn't much jeez
Ha stereotypes of japan for the win. Their phones actually have as a standard only 5MP or 8MP cameras.

firelovindocker

Ha stereotypes of japan for the win. Their phones actually have as a standard only 5MP or 8MP cameras.

yer i know but i was bored.......

so far from the news this game looks like it's shaping to be one of my most enjoyable

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Indeed. I do not see the need to complain. While this is a remake it is not going to be 100% old. This will be some kinda beast and it will be a true game.

DarkPrince

Take that!
TBH since the info on the games was released i was thinking it won't be a as good as bright as G/S but now since the release of new information i have got my hopes up :)
i hope arceus is not obtained by some movie event
and i also think sevii island wont be there but some new area definitely will be there
just my opinion

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I like all these older Pokemon made easier to get, but I really hope we get some info concerning like the main game and changes that have been made.

I mean, for second this almost seems like Ruby/Sapphire remakes with all this Groundon/Kyogre/Rayquaza/Jirachi discussion, lol.

(and those aren't coming till Gen 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.