• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION+READ 1st Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

Out of curiosity, is it possible that the Ho-Oh & Lugia pictures were taken/captured as they were doing their animation?
Ho-Oh's in particular strikes me as a second frame kind of thing.

Also just once I want to see Ho-oh fold up it's wings. Is that too much to ask? 3D, anime, the main games, spinoffs, whatever just once could it close those wings.

AllenKS

Looking at this map. We can tell that the Golden Forest will play a role in the game in some way.

http://i25.*******.com/dnfxap.png

A couple of areas in this map, that we know of, has a physical representation on this map. All of them are accessible.

NO outlying drawing on this map, that differs from the rest, is showing a non-accessible area.

1)The Whirl Islands
2) Ilex Forest
3) Slowpoke Well
4) Mt. Mortar
5) The Entrances to Dark Cave
6) Ice Cave (Or Dragon's Den)
7) Mt. Silver
8) Lake of Rage (Not really special, but meh)

So, why would the Golden Forest behind Ecruteak be the ONLY representation on the map that is not an accessible area? This is even more of a possibility than the Lati@s and Mewtwo stuff, and those got put on the front page...

EDIT: I didn't circle it, but right above Slowpoke Well, you can see Union Cave.

Looking at this map. We can tell that the Golden Forest will play a role in the game in some way.
etcetcetc

Nice find! I didnt notice that before at all. I agree, it definitely seems like thatll be something new to explore. Ill pass it on to Joe and hopefully he'll make a mention on the main site :)

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I really hope the headbutt trees are not removed and mods why are you deleting my posts you keep on deleting the long ones I had because I was editing them? uhhh... for the third time I saw suicune on the map showing that its a runner its face sprite is under entei's it can be seen more definetly if you look at the person's post who made the map bigger and I can clearely see suicune.

Last edited:
Nice find! I didnt notice that before at all. I agree, it definitely seems like thatll be something new to explore. Ill pass it on to Joe and hopefully he'll make a mention on the main site :)
Yes, thank you! :D

What is also worthy to note is that Suicune is not on there, while Raikou and Entei are. I think that shows us that Suicune will keep its role from Crystal.

I really hope the headbutt trees are not removed and mods why are you deleting my posts you keep on deleting the long ones I had because I was editing them? uhhh... for the third time I saw suicune on the map showing that its a runner its face sprite is under entei's

some were probably deleting your posts cuz of the 3 sentences rule that was put on this remake of the thread. Its been taken off now though.

Redcyndaquil

Fire Pokemon Trainer
The Ho-oh sprite sucks ***. Disappointing, since Ho-oh is a cool Pokemon :( Lugias is cute though.

Yah... I was dissapointed, I love Ho-Oh usually but his head feathers are too short...looks like a buzz-hawk or something...

Freakshow

Jibaku
Out of curiosity, is it possible that the Ho-Oh & Lugia pictures were taken/captured as they were doing their animation?
No, because the text that says "Wild Ho-oh appeared!" is there which means the animation has ended.

Lugia sprite is great bar the legs, which are awkward
What is up with Entei's sprite?
Ho-oh looks kinda kiddish with his tiny head and giant body.

AllenKS

I really hope the headbutt trees are not removed and mods why are you deleting my posts you keep on deleting the long ones I had because I was editing them? uhhh... for the third time I saw suicune on the map showing that its a runner its face sprite is under entei's

Lol, you're right.. Suicune is hiding behind Raikou... Those dirty dirty Gamefreak people just wanted to make us get all panicked/happy for no reason.

AllenKS

I'm not seeing it. :/ The scan is still too blurry. I'd think they would separate the three on an image, though.

Unless they wanted us to think Suicune wasn't a runner.

But you're right.. The image is still too blurry to tell, because he said it's under Entei, and now I swear I can see it under Raikou..

Oh well.. Time will tell.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Unless they wanted us to think Suicune wasn't a runner.

But you're right.. The image is still too blurry to tell, because he said it's under Entei, and now I swear I can see it under Raikou..

Oh well.. Time will tell.

Why would they do that? They aren't completely evil, you know. It would be naturally fitting if the beast were to be spread apart, not hiding behind another.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild

http://i25.*******.com/dnfxap.png

A couple of areas in this map, that we know of, has a physical representation on this map. All of them are accessible.

NO outlying drawing on this map, that differs from the rest, is showing a non-accessible area.

1)The Whirl Islands
2) Ilex Forest
3) Slowpoke Well
4) Mt. Mortar
5) The Entrances to Dark Cave
6) Ice Cave (Or Dragon's Den)
7) Mt. Silver
8) Lake of Rage (Not really special, but meh)

So, why would the Golden Forest behind Ecruteak be the ONLY representation on the map that is not an accessible area? This is even more of a possibility than the Lati@s and Mewtwo stuff, and those got put on the front page...

EDIT: I didn't circle it, but right above Slowpoke Well, you can see Union Cave.

no suicune is hiding behind entei not raikou it makes me wonder what Eusine will be doing in these games if suicune is a runner. Anyway I hope the pokewalker will not go off while I am in school like a tamogachi.

@allen kens Raikou is at the top and suicune and entei are at the bottom next to the 3 and the double circles

ITS AS CLEAR AS DAY and suicunes front thingy can be seen!! its there and suicune is meshing with entei the blue circle meaning a city I mean what else could look as elaborate as that at the side Entei?

Last edited:
Okay, we heard you the first five million times. You think Suicune is behind Entei.

It's too early to tell, as it is too blurry. I don't think Suicune is behind Entei, because it wouldn't make sense to put that in a scan, but we'll have to wait and see.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
That is nothing Suicune is not hiding behind any of them.

Reasons:

1. That just doesnt make sense to show two on the map but not the last.
2. They are obviously alluding to Eusines role in the story.
3. The part behind Entei is just part of the map.

Even though the Mewtwo Lati rumours were false, is it still possible for MewTwo to show up in the game?
Yes, it is very likely. There's no reason for it to not show up. But don't expect info on it, there might be no info on Lati@s and Mewtwo at all, much like the birds in Platinum.

Lugion

I can kinda see what he's trying to say. Part of the representation of Azalea Town is blocked. Although it's still too blurry to see what exactly that is.

It might be Slowpoke Well, but it doesn't seem to be the same color as the other markers.

halloweenghost

I love how the map on the pokegear looks.. it's so colorful and refreshing compared to the poketch's map. Also glad the phone is back!.. some may have hated it,..I loved it :)

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
20090713_corocoro07.jpg

20090713_corocoro06.jpg

i really like the angles here, its much more on the ground level then when your normally walking around. the angle is more visible with ho-oh then lugia

Also just once I want to see Ho-oh fold up it's wings. Is that too much to ask? 3D, anime, the main games, spinoffs, whatever just once could it close those wings.

I think that, except for this and this cards, Lugia never had its wings folded up or pointing downwards.

(and what in heavens is that second card lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.