• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION+READ 1st Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowedrival

@ Carlisle
The information on Lati@s and Mewtwo has yet to be confirmed.

I like the new setup for the map it makes sense that Blackthorn be in the right after the route after Mahogony. There shouldnt have been a turn in the first one. And finally i wont have to choose between the fishing rods and a bike for my registerd items.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Wait, so what is the status of Latias, Latios, and Mewtwo? Can someone explain?

I think it is just a rumor someone made up. There's no info about that in here sadly.

Kanto really just needs to be mentioned by Coro Coro, Pokemon Sunday or Nintendo and it is confirmed. We have enough evidence, we just need a official source. That Charizard in the Minigame picture, and the Map clearly showing a route going out of Johto. I think its is safe to say it is in.

I'm glad we got the scans finally. I just am personally waiting for higher quality, but that's me. I am happy to just see whats on the pages though.

I love the new Sprites though. Ho-oh is in his classic pose, Lugia looks awesome (as usual) and Entei is just looking overpowering.
Hopefully we get to see someone on Pokemon Sunday fight one of them soon.

Good info today..shame I slept through the unveiling but w/e..
-;248;

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
johtomap.png

This map is probably the map marking since it shows where the Roaming Pokemon are, and Nintendo wouldn't make the town map look like that.

81556043.png

Nice to see that the levels might increase. And the Youngster sprite looks better than what it did in D/P/Pt

59109139.png

I think that this is the Player's house just flipped from the originals.

Here is the comparison.
59109139.png
74857086.png

Now the rest of the stuff I want to show.

11564909.png

It looks like you can have two items registered one you press Y and one you just press the button. Also you might be able to run without holding B by pressing the shoes.

bottomofbrasstower.png

This looks like the bottom of Brass (Burnt) Tower. I think that the overworlds of the three Beasts look awesome.

entei.png

The Player's backsprite keeps getting better and better everyday. I hope that is a beta Entei Sprite because it looks bad (At least I think that).

goldenrod.png

Goldenrod?

hooh.png

Ho-oh's overworld and in-battle sprite looks awesome. I don't know how they can improve it.

insidepokeatholonbuildi.png

Inside of the Racing Building, or maybe the Mini-Game Building?

itemfinder.png

Itemfinder?

kimonogirls.png

1) Kimono Girl in Illex Forest.
2) Kimono Girl in Dance Studio?
3) I don't know where the third one is.

lugiaz.png

Lugia overworld is awesome, but the battle sprite could use some work.

pokeatholonbuilding.png

Racing building.

pokewalker.png

Catching a Pokemon using the Pokewalker. It also has the dodge option.

It has also been confirmed that the Notched-Ear Pichu can't evolve and can't be traded to D/P/Pt.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Am loving the new info
If bugsy's gym is based on Spinaraks and Aradioses does this mean she may have one
Also I quite like the Ho-oh and Lugia sprites
I can't really see what's going on in Whitney's gym but it looks quite good
Also its nice to see the Kimino girls getting a large role with a change to the rocket plot

Am loving the new info
If bugsy's gym is based on Spinaraks and Aradioses does this mean she may have one
Also I quite like the Ho-oh and Lugia sprites
I can't really see what's going on in Whitney's gym but it looks quite good
Also its nice to see the Kimino girls getting a large role with a change to the rocket plot
LETS HOPE! Bugsy (is a he, btw) definitely needs a Spinarak or Ariados instead of a freaking Kakuna or Metapod!

And yes, it seems that the Rocket plot has been expanded, if they are in the Dance Studio...

TwinBroz

Pokemon God
About their sprites, they all look amazing, the guy from Pokebeach said he saw the demo and the Steelix sprite was redone/looked great.

This probably has nothing to do with anything but were all forgetting each pokemon has TWO frames of animation. Maybe Entei will not just open his mouth, but stand up, kinda like how different Pikachu's frames were in Platinum.

Maybe Ho-Oh will flap its wings and not always have his head down.

And can someone answer this question. Is the Johtodex connected to the first 1-151 Pokemon. Cause hopefully AT LEAST 1-251 had their sprites redone. Cause I'd hate to see Kanto have the same sprites 3 times in a row....

Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum, HGSS?

Gridiron

Kimono Sister's plot = awesome, and if Bugsy's gym got updated, I hope to god his HORRIBLE roster did too!

Where does it show Bugsy's gym? Or does CoroCoro just mention it?

I hate the Ho-oh sprite. It's the same basic pose as we've had since Ruby and Sapphire. GameFreak has access to a team of artists, and this is the best they can do? I really hope this sprite is beta or at least the second frame of the animation, that's the only way to justify Ho-oh doing the splits. Lugia is okay, but again I hope it's either a beta or the second frame. Entei is alright and I have no real concerns about it.

I really hope the map doesn't look so childish when actually playing the game. This games aesthetics are really bothering me.

Where does it show Bugsy's gym? Or does CoroCoro just mention it?

I hate the Ho-oh sprite. It's the same basic pose as we've had since Ruby and Sapphire. GameFreak has access to a team of artists, and this is the best they can do? I really hope this sprite is beta or at least the second frame of the animation, that's the only way to justify Ho-oh doing the splits. Lugia is okay, but again I hope it's either a beta or the second frame. Entei is alright and I have no real concerns about it.

I really hope the map doesn't look so childish when actually playing the game. This games aesthetics are really bothering me.
It's on the scans, Serebii has it up under the picture list. Bugsy's gym appears to be based off Spinarak and Ariados.

megaman12

Not Happy
But in the original's the Pokemon Center and Pokemart are on other sides of the town. So I don't know where it is. Unless the have changed Violet City around.

VioletCity.png

They are exactly the same.Look where is the kimono girl and look at the old map.You see in the new one that she is on the pokemart(since it i blue) and in the old one it is the same thing.

Ultimate Glalie

But in the original's the Pokemon Center and Pokemart are on other sides of the town. So I don't know where it is. Unless the have changed Violet City around.
http://i27.*******.com/6gyiac.png

The PokeMart's still in the same place, next to the Gym. ;) You can also see a bit of the house on the left. It's just graphically updated a bit.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

VioletCity.png

They didn't change Violet City around. The Kimono Girl is talking to you in front of the Poke Mart. And you can just barely see the gym, too.

megaman12

Not Happy

The PokeMart's still in the same place, next to the Gym. ;) You can also see a bit of the house on the left. It's just graphically updated a bit.

That 'house' is falkners gym.Anyway it is interesting to see the kimono girls in the story.I guess you meet them every where and also it looks like TR has bought them or are forcing them to do something.

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded

VioletCity.png

Thats a gym, not a PC on the right. You can tell by the gym sign, a PC wouldnt have a sign, it would be on the building. Its Violet City.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Quick question about the Azalea Gym. The platform he's riding on, is that a Spinarak or an Ariados? It's kind of hard to tell in the picture.

CapitalX

bugsy with a new gym based on spinarak and ariados?

Hope that he have on of them in its team instead of kakuna and metapod :)
or even both of them :p

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
That 'house' is falkners gym.Anyway it is interesting to see the kimono girls in the story.I guess you meet them every where and also it looks like TR has bought them or are forcing them to do something.

He said the left... Anyways, I loove Lugia's sprite, as well as Entei's. I'm really confused as to the weird forest, isn't that just a part of Eckruteak? Still debating which starter to get too :(...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
He said the left... Anyways, I loove Lugia's sprite, as well as Entei's. I'm really confused as to the weird forest, isn't that just a part of Eckruteak? Still debating which starter to get too :(...

It's most likely a new area. It sure seems like it. But that's for the speculation thread.

We don't know for sure yet. First it was speculated that it was a new area, and then pictures of Ecruteak came up and we thought it might only be scenery...but it appears as if Gold is walking through the forest...so there might just be more to it..

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu

Sorry I thought what was next to the Mart was the Pokemon Center.

bugsy with a new gym based on spinarak and ariados?

Hope that he have on of them in its team instead of kakuna and metapod :)
or even both of them :p

He could have them. Since the Gym has them. But his Kakuna and Metapod might be a Beedril and Buterfree. :D

The Lugia and Entei Sprites could be improved. If it is the Golden Forest it's part Ecruteak City. If it looks like a normal forest with a Kimono Girl it is the Illex Forest. With the starters Cyndaquil is the easiest, Totodile is in the middle, and Chikorita is the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.