• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION+READ 1st Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit

OMGWTFBBQ!!!1111one!!11 HOEIN IS DEFINETLY IN OMG I FOUND IT IN JAPAN ITS REAL ARARFAFAFARAAFARAFAFRA!!!!
Ummm so yeah
Anyone else think Raikou needs some more attention?

I hope that was a joke
Ad on the raikou matter, yes he seems to be forgotten Anime and game wise

LimeStar

I hope that was a joke
Ad on the raikou matter, yes he seems to be forgotten Anime and game wise

It was a joke.
Took all of about half a minute in Photoshop.
I wonder if people will think its real xD.....

Nick Alert

Helplessly Confused.
blank.png

IS THIS THE MAP...I THINK ITS FAKE..

No, it is real. It is on the official website.
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/introduction/device02.html

Truongman4life

Shiny Obsessed.
okay guys, i dont know if this has been on here but check it out! (i dont have time to read 10 pages every single day!) lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ2gn5r1N9o
apparently a rumor, can any one confirm this one?
i mean they added the sevii islands for fire red and leaf green, why not add different ones for heart gold and soul silver?

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
why is this idiot constantly posting fake information!? >___<

yeah that look kinda fake, nevertheless it would be cool with a new landmass,, something to do after kanto (if kanto is confirmed)

KozunaiKururugi

You know what that map is. Lol, I just looked at it closely and it is obviously an HG/SS version of the XD: Gale of Darkness Orre Region...

It's also the same quality of picture as that "Hoenn Map" that he showed us...

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
giancarloparimango11 is running out of info so is just finding the smallest bits of faked info
Some one could email him that map some-one made with the route going to hoenn
or the sinnoh map and he'd put in one of them in his videos

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I was just wondering. But did the Battle Frontier ever get confirmed that it was real or fake?

The conformation of a Battle Frontier has yet to be heard of. I personally find it unlikely since the it appears that the Battle Frontier is reserved for the 3rd installments of games, not remakes.

KozunaiKururugi

What are you talking about? It can easily be watched.

And Skirge, I know my question had been answered. But my question to you really should have been "How does that have any relevance whatsoever?"

Ok guys

I have to throw this out there at you

If its not on my site. It's fake

That pic they use at the start is reminiscent of Orre, in fact, of our map of Orre in Pokéarth

orre.png
Not exactly. Filb.de reported about the Darkrai event two weeks ago. Way before anybody else did. But yeah, I get your point. Come to this site if you want to check anything out. XD

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I can't watch it either

So you're saying that if other info that are not in serebii.net but
is in filb.de or pokebeach they're fake? mm...

You know what he meant. If you question the information of other sites, look at Serebii.net.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
You know what he meant. If you question the information of other sites, look at Serebii.net.

You obviously can't look for "proof" in serebii.net for the demo
that pokebeach provided a few weeks ago because serebii.net doesn't have
any videos of it. Only pokebeach has that video. But I understood what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.