• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION+READ 1st Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, so now he is using the "I live in Japan!" excuse. Hahaha, seriously, what is he going to say when everyone finds out all the information is false?

Funny how he has now deleted his videos.

I noticed how he deleted some of his videos, the ones with the 'official' August Corocoro scans in, and the information about the 'Orange Islands' being included.

Giancarloparimango11@Youtube: What you fail to understand is that I get more people view my Youtube channel then Serebii's website, and GoldndSilver7 is my friend, he wouldn't send me fake info.

Haha, he thinks he's loved bless 'im

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
I noticed how he deleted some of his videos, the ones with the 'official' August Corocoro scans in, and the information about the 'Orange Islands' being included.

Haha, he thinks he's loved bless 'im

He's so desprate for attention...The best thing we can do is simiply ignore him until acctual new information comes out that can prove him rong.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Anyone else expecting besides me the special jirachi course and somehow in crazy way some kinda form to be shown in a shadow with it?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Giancarloparimango11@Youtube: What you fail to understand is that I get more people view my Youtube channel then Serebii's website, and GoldndSilver7 is my friend, he wouldn't send me fake info.

His Lifetime Channel Views: 186,338

Serebii.net Website Stats for Yesterday (31/07/09);
Visitors Pageviews Hits
246,998 2,190,527 51,894,627

He also doesn't live in Japan. When he came in to the chat earlier, his IP clearly showed he lives in New Jersey

GuitartomaS

Team Building
well Giancarlo never said that the maps were real but he never said they were fake either but lying about living in japan ? wats the point of that

hahah XD man i kinda feel bad now cuz i started this whole thing :p

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler

Visitors Pageviews Hits

He also doesn't live in Japan. When he came in to the chat earlier, his IP clearly showed he lives in New Jersey

@ Giancarloparimango11-----Serebii just owned your *** mate...My advise, stay away from these fourms, and quit posting false information.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
ive read about how people are going on and on about jasmine having a new gym. These games take place 3 years after leaf green and fire red which means jasmine has time to redecorate her gym -_- ^_^ so she should have a new gym unless game freak forgot -_- there human ya know you think that is above them.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
What does fr/lg do at all besides be a reset point? The original rgby are the same as it just a more proper version as will hgss be a much more proper version.

Visitors Pageviews Hits

Way to kick *** Serebii!

I think it is safe to say that you always and will be the better source of info :D

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
yes some people say Jasmine's gym is fine. and others say it will not be updated

Im almost absolutely possitive they will update Jasmine's Gym, It was so horribly done that i thought of it being the first Gym. It was absolutely pathetic.

Yeah, but this now quells all the naysayers about it.

Also, they're be info on the MAGNET train and other goodies next week.

There's gonna be a special mystery gift when the game comes out that allows you to go to the "Yellow Forest" in your PokeWalker, allowing you to go to a forest of nothing but Pikachu. :)

yaminokame

やみのかめ
There is also going to be a new Wi-Fi event for the PokeWalker that will give you the course (Yellow Forest, I think that's what it was, I already forgot the name ;____; lol), which has tons of Pikachu. You have a chance of catching a Pikachu with a special move :p

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I'm intrigued about that new event you mentioned Yami....

also, Kanto being in...yay!

Skirgedot

I have a odd feeling that by the time PS will reveal that train stuff, leaks of CoroCoro will already exist. So they don't reveal much new things after all. : S We all knew that Kanto was in by the maps.

Kujo1229

*munch*
Ah, so Kanto was confirmed, I'm waiting for filb.de to have the video up before I say much. All I know is that the naysayers have no excuse now. So in the Golden Forest, there are a crapton of Pikachu, and you can catch one with a special move? Cool, so I gotta bring a Ditto or at least a million balls.

As for P-K-M's Gym Puzzle, it looks hard. ;_; I'm not a thinker by any means so I'd be lost for hours. How do you get to the blue squares if those are the only ones you can step on?

Status
Not open for further replies.