• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION+READ 1st Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
I've heard speculation that the Arceus event will be relased in japan shortly after the release of HG/SS, Can anyone confirm this?

Skirgedot

Jirachi is the only Pokémon that doesn't have a location to date, Celebi has the Ilex Forest Shrine, Mew has the Faraway Island, and Deoxys makes it's home on Birth Island. But I doubt Jirachi will have a location ever in HG/SS as it is being distrubuted through Japan whilst knowing Draco Meteor.

Are you kidding me? I meant fourth generation, of course. If you read the past messages you'll see what I'm talking about. And with HGSS legendaries so far confirmed, Deoxys, Mew, Celebi and Jirachi are indeed the only ones without a confirmed location in-game.

Toxic Pyro

Hard-Core Battler
I've heard speculation that the Arceus event will be relased in japan shortly after the release of HG/SS, Can anyone confirm this?

yaminokame

やみのかめ

What Carlisle had said unless you are talking about a Wi-Fi release of the Azure Flute. If that's what you're talking about, then no, there has been nothing said about it at all.

Ammako

Shortly after HG/SS release?
There will be a Wi-Fi event. But not for Platinum.

It's for HG/SS Pokéwalker to unlock Yellow Forest that has only Pikachu, with some that have a special move.

Ammako

Why do you think they should release an important thing?
I would prefer if they waited some time before releasing the GS Ball.
That way, more people could get it, since not everyone has the possibility to buy the game on it's release date and surroundings.

You can't say "Why is it always Pikachu", since it's the FIRST EVER Pikachu Wi-Fi event.
Don't complain - It'll make Pikachu available before Kanto.

Last edited:

Ammako

Why are you people so sure they'll add the move-evolution Pokémon?
They could just be changing around the order of the Johto Dex, mind you.

Why would they make an event to get a Pikachu knowing a move that you could get anyway without getting the event?

Think a little before posting, please.

Why are you people so sure they'll add the move-evolution Pokémon?
They could just be changing around the order of the Johto Dex, mind you.

Why would they make an event to get a Pikachu knowing a move that you could get anyway without getting the event?

Think a little before posting, please.
Well, it would be rather...pointless to change the dex order, not to mention there's no proper way to restrict the move evolutions.

But...that only works if they have that move in their movepool.....

Either way, it seems like those five are in. It's the easiest thing to do, putting them in. Why wouldn't they?

razor fire

So they're going to create five brand new move tutors, JUST so five different Pokemon can evolve, when it is so much more simple to just put those five in the Johto dex.

It's much better to have those moves as Move tutor moves since more pokemon can it learn those moves then.

Status
Not open for further replies.