• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Next month should be oodles of just in game stuff and characters I think. The legends can stick it for now. Subscribers usually get it about 5 days early no? I thought so cause if they come in now then hell yes definetely scans will be up by tomorrow. If not the bah humbug.

Mucrush

Legendary Cake
Total fabrication, the area the Gyarados was in was raining, so we don't know if it indeed has drizzle, and we never saw any moves used so the fissure is in no way confirmed. As for scans.... Still none? Jeez. Anyways it will soon be monday morning in Japan and subscribers may just start to get the mag through the door.

Oh.. I really hope that it's true... TwT

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Heh Lapras is cutie in its overworld sprite! <3

Red Gyarados... expected, I find the visual upgrades really cool; can't wait to see more!

And oh the minigames definitely provide more fun in the games... than just Pokemon itself, lol.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
We had all the info by the 12th last month
I hope we get some soon
If subscribers get it today we may see it by 11 tonight

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I've been away for almost 12 hours already. I've heard that this Gyarados is not so "just" shiny anymore. I heard it has the ability Drizzle and the move Fissure? K, is this confirmed or what? I'm getting confused on the info now O_____o

I wish the CoroCoro scans would be satisfying than what we got from Pokemon Sunday. I hope they reveal more info on the Pokethon and the Red Gyarados, as well as the specialty about it this time around. Correct me if that information about the ability and new is wrong :(

Well, I could swear it's raining when you see the player swimming to the Gyarados, so that could confirm that it has Drizzle, unless they decided to just let it rain for no reason, or my eyes deceived me and it didn't rain...

EDIT: Starrbuck was faster xD

Last edited:

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
No Sheimi-Shaymin. No where does it mention Gyarados is capable of knowing fissure. I also don't think it has drizzle... it just can't.

Although the video doesn't show Gyarados' intimidate ability... hmm. D: I still doubt it.

The video cuts out to talk about Team rocket before any abilities are set up. We have no idea. I don't think it will have Drizzle. Rain Dance maybe. Fissure is likely possible, but I don't know how anyone could know that. Unless it says something in Coro Coro.

I need to stop checking this topic and go out for a bit. Maybe when I come back we will have scans...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Well, I could swear it's raining when you see the player swimming to the Gyarados, so that could confirm that it has Drizzle, unless they decided to just let it rain for no reason, or my eyes deceived me and it didn't rain...

It's drizzling without a doubt, i don't think it would have the drizzle ability like some people have said, but we won't know for a while yet.

I just noticed something on Gyarados' crown... I don't know if I'm just seeing badly or if this proves something on minor forme changes between pokémon:
http://i26.*******.com/2r7oxfq.png

WTF?

This is pretty weird, the back of it's head does look rather bizarre, hmm...

Last edited:

Starrbuck06

We had all the info by the 12th last month
I hope we get some soon
If subscribers get it today we may see it by 11 tonight

To be fair, 12th was a weekday last month so, being a weekend this month has put the mag off being delivered as i guess they don't deliver in japan on sunday like most of the world. So i reckon we just may have them tommorow.

jakerman999

I just read through 80+ pages thanks to a can of jolt and 10 hours time. and i have some things to say.

I remember someone bloated up the map with a magnifying glass thing. I think it was starrbucks?

the first time i read that i thought you said you saw a starbucks on the map, lol.

i think I'm the only one who doesn't like the new sprite for RG. it no longer has the "I canz flyz" look to it.*tear*

the pokethlon(pokéthlon?) looks like a cheap gimmick to me. you have the capabilities of the DS and the best thing you can think of is "lets have them jump over hurdles". you can do better gamefreak.

is there another site like 2ch, like 1ch or something? you know how there is both 4chan and 7chan in English...

and those of you who are complaining about lack of scans, wtf is wrong with you!?!?!!? you have the entire expanse of the intarweb and you're waiting for scans???? go play a game or something for arceuses sake.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
But Gyarados is looking more serpentine. Serpentine is lovely! And the pokethlon is not a cheap gimmick. It has 9 minigames, a whole area, medals, and is possibly there to replace contests in this game. And we are complaining cause we are people who want visuals. Our brains are quite full of speculation but our eyes are hungrier for scans then a teenager for a woman.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
I haven't seen this scan up yet so I'll post it. sorry if it's already been posted

http://i26.*******.com/105u0zt.jpg

Bardische

Elegance.
I haven't seen this scan up yet so I'll post it. sorry if it's already been posted

http://i26.*******.com/105u0zt.jpg

If this scan has been shown before, then I'm sorry for being a slow person O____O

Noctowl's like "O rly?" No meme intended XD
Lanturn's looking fat at the bottom haha...
Ariados looks like just a better version of it's old artwork O_____O

Last edited:

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
Oh my god where did you get this O_____O

Noctowl's like "O rly?" No meme intended XD

Lanturn's looking fat at the bottom haha...

Ariados looks like just a better version of it's old artwork O_____O

It's old XD By a few weeks, actually.

Although yes, I love the art too

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
It makes you wonder though, because the Gyarados in the video didn't have Intimidate...o.o

How do you know?
The video stops right after Feraligatr is released.

Bardische

Elegance.
It makes you wonder though, because the Gyarados in the video didn't have Intimidate...o.o

It cut immediately to the Team Rocket thing. And I'm pretty sure in Platinum there was a few milliseconds before the Intimidate thing affected your Pokemon, so maybe it was cut before it could happen. But that's just me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.