• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. I think whatever all this water now in the games does is for kyogre or something. Possibly you summon a rainy spot for it to appear with the gyarados in heartgold?
Kyogre wouldn't appear that early. o_O; I think it's nothing more than a weather affect...Ice Cave will probably have snow, and Blackthorn will have a thunderstorm, and the Whirl Islands will be heavy rain and windy...

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Scouring dotup.org maybe something pops up. Damn hard search with so many pages.

Lol Imagine if the scans had been been on dotup all this time yet we hadn't found tem

R_N

Kyogre wouldn't appear that early. o_O; I think it's nothing more than a weather affect...Ice Cave will probably have snow, and Blackthorn will have a thunderstorm, and the Whirl Islands will be heavy rain and windy...

Didn't CoroCoro say post E4 for G & K?

Also...why would Blackthorn have a thunderstorm....

It would just seem weird if you ask me to have snow in a city that has heavy dragon influence, especially since the Dragon's Den is right there. I doubt snow would be in, Sinnoh is a place that is very far to the north, and only one town had snow, so I doubt Johto would have any.

Geographically, it makes sense. But Nny is right, leave speculation for the speculation thread.

Anywho... I clicked on a few random links on 2ch and the most notable thing I found was a banner with a naked chick fondling breasts. :/ Ha.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I saw that too, Meg Ex. n_n

You guys need to stop talking about that website.. do it over PM.

Also, is there more official artwork besides the first couple of pokemon.

D

Deleted member 11515

Please stop going on about irrelevant things - mitchman 93 I am talking to you, too.

Just wait for screens to be posted instead of going on and on about how they need to be posted. :|

Mucrush

Legendary Cake
Okay let's do this: When we gets more scans, we're posting again, okay? :b

Chimchar15

I love all the things in the new video, and I think a lot of people should be happy at the fact that pokemon sunday actually showed us something new.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I love all the things in the new video, and I think a lot of people should be happy at the fact that pokemon sunday actually showed us something new.
Only cause the scans haven't come out yet. Otherwise yes that was a pleasant suprise I hope more Pokemon sunday's are like this.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Its currently 5:03 in Japan give another few hours and we might see some scans

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
hey how about doing away with this thread and starting a new one again? since its mostly spam anyway and i keep losing my place cuz the number of pages keeps changing plus the thread is so big that my computer cant even display it and im stuck using my ps3 and have 2 text replies instead of typing them which is VERY inconvenient >.<

Bardische

Elegance.
Its currently 5:03 in Japan give another few hours and we might see some scans

I wonder what they'll show us this time. Maybe more in-depth information about the legendary beasts, the Lugia thing, Lake or Rage raining, and the Pokethon...

I'm a little bit scared about the scans, though. Everyone's hyped up and waiting for them a little too anxiously and then BAM, the scans are a disappointment. Well, at least we get pictures so it can't be anything bad, I hope.

chikoritalover16

Gyrados

wait, why do we think gyarados is getting volt absorb?
It was rumored that Red Gyrados might be getting a special ability. Some people say it'll be Drizzle, others think Volt Absorb, some think it will still be Intimidate, and others have just been watching this go on for several pages (such as myself).

Defy gravity!
;152;

-M4-

Dragon Lover
We don't. Someone just said he would rather have Gyarados getting Volt Absorb than Drizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.