• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drake13

Ryukishi
While it does look like that I can't help but notice the satellites on the ground and that red thing on top.

maybe...uhmm...they redesigned it!!!...ugh, i got nothing...

i have another question!!!

what if NE pichu evolved??

Last edited:

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
That looks fairly strange. Not something you would see for a gts. I really do believe the radio tower is this and that smaller building is something else. Also it seems this area for Arceus is surronded caved in by snow so I can easily see it being on the top of Mount Silver.
Nope, the radio tower is the black building in the below screenshot:

rocketgoldenrod.jpg

Unless Team Rocket members are unable to read signs correctly, he acknowledges the tower as the radio tower in the same fashion he did in the originals.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Nope, the radio tower is the black building in the below screenshot:

rocketgoldenrod.jpg

Unless Team Rocket members are unable to read signs correctly, he acknowledges the tower as the radio tower in the same fashion he did in the originals.
Hmm but maybe its a smaller radio tower or something? I dunno time will tell.

andymac

You can see an area on the map that I'm about 90% sure will be Shinto. It's directly below the peak of Mt Silver, and looks snowy and is a narrow path leading to small building. And this definitely isn't the main entry to Mt Silver, as that is west of this path, next to a Pokemon centre.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
You can see an area on the map that I'm about 90% sure will be Shinto. It's directly below the peak of Mt Silver, and looks snowy and is a narrow path leading to small building. And this definitely isn't the main entry to Mt Silver, as that is west of this path, next to a Pokemon centre.

And I am 100% sure you're wrong. That's the Pokémon League.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
And I am 100% sure you're wrong. That's the Pokémon League.

Im not sure where you guys are talking about but...

111111111111.png

A= entrance to MT.silver

B= Elite four (strangley coverd by a cloud....)

oh and you can see yhe path too viridian down near the gate used for entry (to the e-4).
so where were you guys talking about?

EDIT: facepalm-forgot the image XD

Whos the old hag here?:
20090618_hgss_gizamimipichu.jpg

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Seems like posting this link late is in fashion, so:
http://www.filb.de/1086

=3

Anyways, I wuvs the battle musics, and Notch-Eared Pichu getting its own sprite. Will there also be Notch-Eared Pikachu and Raichu, or will it turn into a normal Pikachu/Raichu when it evolves?

drake13

Ryukishi
Im not sure where you guys are talking about but...

111111111111.png

A= entrance to MT.silver

B= Elite four (strangley coverd by a cloud....)

oh and you can see yhe path too viridian down near the gate used for entry (to the e-4).
so where were you guys talking about?

EDIT: facepalm-forgot the image XD

Whos the old hag here?:
20090618_hgss_gizamimipichu.jpg

they're talking about letter B...

and that old hag tells you something about NE pichu...

Seems like posting this link late is in fashion, so:
http://www.filb.de/1086

=3

Anyways, I wuvs the battle musics, and Notch-Eared Pichu getting its own sprite. Will there also be Notch-Eared Pikachu and Raichu, or will it turn into a normal Pikachu/Raichu when it evolves?

that was the one i'm asking..what will happen if NE pichu evolved??

slowkingsley

Just letting you know that if you have the Japanese version of Diamond, Pearl or Platinum then the Jirachi is ready for download. I've got mine already.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Just letting you know that if you have the Japanese version of Diamond, Pearl or Platinum then the Jirachi is ready for download. I've got mine already.

Which versions did you try it on? I was able to get mine in Platinum, but the Diamond one is all messed up :eek: Normally where it says "Is this what your are searching for" was blank, and now it's frozen... :/ Is that just me, or are other people having the same problem?

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
No, no, no, no. About the Arceus event, we're NOT talking about Mt. Silver BUT... Mt. Mortar's 4th entrance. I mean... they wouldn't show pics of Mt. Silver right now... would they? (even though it's an event regarding the God of Pokémon...) anyway, I see it happening in Mt. Mortar...

drake13

Ryukishi

darn it....i don't have the japanese version...i hope it will be available in the US version soon :\

halloweenghost

Which versions did you try it on? I was able to get mine in Platinum, but the Diamond one is all messed up :eek: Normally where it says "Is this what your are searching for" was blank, and now it's frozen... :/ Is that just me, or are other people having the same problem?

didn't delete your game did it..could try again? EDIT: Didn'[t it say things had to be done differently for diamond and peal or was that just for the mcdonalds connection?

slowkingsley

It worked for Platinum and Diamond for me. About to try on Pearl, just need to set up mystery gift.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
It worked for Platinum and Diamond for me. About to try on Pearl, just need to set up mystery gift.

There it just worked, omg that scared the crap out of me lol XD I thought the Mystery Gift feature on my Diamond was broken XD Note to anyone getting Wi-Fi Mystery Gifts: If your game freezes while searching for a Mystery Gift, turn off the power, take out the cartridge, put it back in, then try again. After doing that it worked fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.