• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss the confirmed info from scans/Pokemon Sunday/etc ONLY. Any ideas or speculation belong in other threads in the forum.
Your crap will be deleted if its off-topic. Infractions if you do it multiple times.

Scans and info can be seen in here

edit by erik:

goldkecleon.jpg

This is not Kecleon.
It's Larvitar.

246.png
120.png
246-m.png
=/=
352-m.png
352.png

Last edited by a moderator:

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR
would there be any apricorns??
and the latest scan shows that all pokemon can follow you..how about water pokemons,would they just flop around like magikarps??

Last edited:

Zalman

Master of Puppets
In the other thread you guys said that the word "Kanto" wasn't talking about that you can explore Kanto after Johto, but that Team Rocket moved from Kanto to Johto to make some trouble double.

Does that mean Kanto isn't confirmed? D: I'm getting worried about this then.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

So then seeing as all these stuff are on the touchscreen where is the gear?

The menu is on the touch screen
The Pokegear was a part of the menu
In the Littleroot picture showing the menu, there is a space missing
Guess what will 100% go there? The Pokégear.

In the other thread you guys said that the word "Kanto" wasn't talking about that you can explore Kanto after Johto, but that Team Rocket moved from Kanto to Johto to make some trouble double.

Kanto will be in there. The route to it and Mt. Silver are in the pictures.

I'm still wondering what the pichu event unlocks.
I'm hoping Celebi. :x

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The menu is on the touch screen
The Pokegear was a part of the menu
In the Littleroot picture showing the menu, there is a space missing
Guess what will 100% go there? The Pokégear.
That space above everything in the left hand corner top was for the dex but under everything is likely where it will go.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Oh cool.

By the way, I can't seem to find and name the cities from the picture with the big map. I was just wondering if someone could "draw" on it and make it clear which town is where?

Just asking if anyone has the time.

CàHeinecke

I saw the "normal" Shiny Pichu and it's Pikachu-colored too. Maybe if I find a "normal-in-game-shiny-pichu" the event will be unlocked as well in HgSs? o.o

I saw the "normal" Shiny Pichu and it's Pikachu-colored too. Maybe if I find a "normal-in-game-shiny-pichu" the event will be unlocked as well in HgSs? o.o
No, I don't think that will happen.
Edit: Nevermind..I guess it could possibly work...

Last edited:

Kanto is more than confirmed... Team rocket moved from Kanto to Johto on the original G/S. It said the same thing...

Hmm, considering that if you have a normal in game Arceus and you take it to the hiker in oreburgh mine, then go to canavale library to ask about the story, it still works like the movie arceus, it will probably work.

Wich is good, but don't forget the chances of getting a shiny xp

And considering that if you present a in game shaymin to the girl in floaroma, she still gives you a gracidea, that in game caught shiny pichu, can still unlock the event.

But, I'm hoping that only the special one works xD

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
The difference between the sprites and original art has really bugged me now :S

I really wouldnt worry too much because they can still change the sprite like they did with origin giratina

Surfing_Pikachu

Hmm, considering that if you have a normal in game Arceus and you take it to the hiker in oreburgh mine, then go to canavale library to ask about the story, it still works like the movie arceus, it will probably work.
No, actually it didn't. I tried. Which makes me doubt that you can use just any Shiny Pichu.

Kanto is pretty much confirmed. It was shown on the map they had, so now all we need is a screenshot to be sure. I would be really angry if they just put in Mt. Silver and the Indigo Plateau. I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to do that, they tend to screw your hopes in the end a lot.

CàHeinecke

Wich is good, but don't forget the chances of getting a shiny xp

Don't forget the PokéRadar too xDDD
It's A LOT easier to catch shinies :D

No, actually it didn't. I tried. Which makes me doubt that you can use just any Shiny Pichu.

Of course it didn't. The reason PCP will work is because its data is different than normal shiny pichu. Same goes for event and ingame arceus.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Could they be any more stereotypical? Pink pokedex's for girls? They should've just stuck with red for both genders, not just male.

Status
Not open for further replies.