• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
which two have been translated also your link in your sig does not work yaminokame

Yeah, I didn't want to make a seperate thread for them, so they were buried in the thread that was... deleted T_T I put a new one up in it's place... this one can't be deleted though :) I think I'll be sticking with it instead of trying to recreate the one on this forum lol... -_-* The link works now though :)

R_N

Yeah, I didn't want to make a seperate thread for them, so they were buried in the thread that was... deleted T_T I put a new one up in it's place... this one can't be deleted though :) I think I'll be sticking with it instead of trying to recreate the one on this forum lol... -_-* The link works now though :)

To future proof this kind of thing, perhaps you could use one of those free websites, and place your translations there & link your sig to it?

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
To future proof this kind of thing, perhaps you could use one of those free websites, and place your translations there & link your sig to it?

the link dont work for me cause im using wii internet =_=

yaminokame

やみのかめ
hey is that you in your sig? why is there blood on the girl?

That tends to happen at the end of a murder spree :D [Here]
Oh yeah, and the caption is: 「神様。冗談だったら、やめてください」 which was the catchphrase on the movie cover (special edition at least) which means "God. If this is a joke, please stop"

I'm not sure if anyone has translated this down the line, but I thought I should throw this out there since it seems people don't know a lot about that scan :/ Your PokeWalker will have courses that you can unlock by using the PokeWalker. You will begin with 2 courses that you can choose from. Each course will have different Pokemon in them. Jirachi opens up a special course, which everyone has heard about. It does not mention what kind of Pokemon will show up in there, or how many courses in total.

Last edited:
Well, you can, but you have to do it 4 EVs at a time, constantly depositing it and withdrawing it.

...No. You can't EV lv100 pokémon simply because they don't gain EVs after battling. At most, you may give it 100 EVs on five different stats using the vitamins, and that's it.

And it doesn't matter if You can EV train Arceus, it'll prolly have something in it banning it from competitive battling.

Yeah, of course they'd give you a pokémon and not let you use it at all.

I'm pretty sure he means competitive battling such as the Battle Tower/Battle Frontier.

We can't even bring Celebi, Kyogre and other event-only/670+ BST pokémon anyway, so he didn't need to bring that up.

I'm not sure if anyone has translated this down the line, but I thought I should throw this out there since it seems people don't know a lot about that scan :/ Your PokeWalker will have courses that you can unlock by using the PokeWalker. You will begin with 2 courses that you can choose from. Each course will have different Pokemon in them. Jirachi opens up a special course, which everyone has heard about. It does not mention what kind of Pokemon will show up in there, or how many courses in total.

...PokéWalker? Damn, I was hoping it would be in HGSS. I already had in mind Jirachi would summon (or "witness") a meteor falling at Mt. Moon, and when you went there, you'd find Deoxys. Oh well.

dannydstk

...No. You can't EV lv100 pokémon simply because they don't gain EVs after battling. At most, you may give it 100 EVs on five different stats using the vitamins, and that's it.

Yeah, of course they'd give you a pokémon and not let you use it at all.

im pretty sure theres some special way to ev train lv 100 pokemon it involves stat reducing berries and the pc i believe

im pretty sure theres some special way to ev train lv 100 pokemon it involves stat reducing berries and the pc i believe

That was in RBY/GSC. Now you only gain EVs if you get experience. As lv100 pokémon do not get EXP, they don't gain any EVs.

Unless, of course, you're talking about that weird Pomeg Glitch that I never really knew how it worked, but that was Emerald only...

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I was wondering.

Say I got Soul Silver and got the Groudon. If I want to get Rayquaza, could I get a Kyogre of my Pokemon Sapphire, or does it have to be the Kyogre from Heart Gold?

Do the scans mention anything about this?

dannydstk

That was in RBY/GSC. Now you only gain EVs if you get experience. As lv100 pokémon do not get EXP, they don't gain any EVs.

Unless, of course, you're talking about that weird Pomeg Glitch that I never really knew how it worked, but that was Emerald only...

oh okay lol ive never been faced with this problem so i dont have to worry lol

I was wondering.

Say I got Soul Silver and got the Groudon. If I want to get Rayquaza, could I get a Kyogre of my Pokemon Sapphire, or does it have to be the Kyogre from Heart Gold?

No one knows for now.

GamerSonic

I was wondering.

Actually I've been wondering about that. Thats a very good question.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
ive also wondered about the groudon/kyogre thing and also if u pre-order both do u just get the arceus figure or do u get all 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.