• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I think they added the Gold Forest to have something Gold in the Games besides Ho-oh (who's more Rainbow than gold..). When you consider there is Mount Silver and Silver Cave, but nothing "Gold", it kinda makes sense. Then again it could just be for show.

I wouldn't mind a desert personally. Could be where Larvitar is located pre Mt. Silver. But I do think it looks more like a Golden Forest.

Edit. Yeah I just realized there is Goldenrod City.. but that doesn't count in my book.
body_bg.jpg

I don't care if it breaks the page or anything. People need to get into their thick skulls its a forest. FOREST. With trees. and leaves. That are gold. SEESH!

actually sinnoh is in the middle of the ocean based off of pokearth
Basing it off of a fanmade map which is in the least bit accurate is not a good thing.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I don't care if it breaks the page or anything. People need to get into their thick skulls its a forest. FOREST. With trees. and leaves. That are gold. SEESH!

Did I say it was a desert? No. I said I wouldn't MIND a Desert.

I wouldn't mind a desert personally. Could be where Larvitar is located pre Mt. Silver. But I do think it looks more like a Golden Forest.

Please worry about your own thick skull before mine.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
actually sinnoh is in the middle of the ocean based off of pokearth

-_- *facedesk*

mitchman_93, where the hell did you find that picture?

Also, the Gold Forest is there for effect. Ho-oh is the HeartGold mascot so it should be found somewhere Gold. Lugia is found in a blue and gray cave, so why not?

From looking at the new pictures, the pokedex looks really disappointing. D:
It just seems way too plain and reminds me too much of the nintendo DS menu screen. But I'm really happy about all pokemon having the ability to follow you. I wonder though if the overworld shiny sprites will be shiny though because in DP they were not and which seemed odd.
The cutscene of ho-oh looks really amazing too. :D

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Whats that rock with the water coming out of it
Loving the street lights and new style gym

Surfing_Pikachu

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
-_- *facedesk*

mitchman_93, where the hell did you find that picture?

Also, the Gold Forest is there for effect. Ho-oh is the HeartGold mascot so it should be found somewhere Gold. Lugia is found in a blue and gray cave, so why not?
I found it by right clicking the main heartgold soulsilver site and clicking view backround image. Simple! Also yeah its there for asthetics.

Loving the street lights and new style gym
Nothing its just a random pool of water like Ecruteak had. Yeah they are nice touches.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
From looking at the new pictures, the pokedex looks really disappointing. D:
It just seems way too plain and reminds me too much of the nintendo DS menu screen.

I kinda like it. It looks like a calendar if you ask me.

But I'm really happy about all pokemon having the ability to follow you.
I wonder though if the overworld shiny sprites will be shiny though because in DP they were not and which seemed odd.

I, too, am excited.
Can't wait to see all of the pokemon's
overworld sprites.

Chances are, it's just there for aesthetics.

Lets just hope we can explore the forest.

What can we find there? Ho-oh after
it flees from the Tin Tower? Or random pokemon?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Ah wow. I just noticed. The silver art and silver in game look really different. I think he will truly change over time. Going from that long haired mess to mr gar over time.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
The only error Sinnoh had was having in the same parallel a Desert/Tropical Area and a Cold Area. (Snowpoint WAS right to the left of the Battle Island...)

Anyway, I don't see why was this called for... caves tend to be colder than the outside so the Johto Ice Cave has an explenation. And that's not a desert if you were trying to compare stuff... as mitchman proved before, it's a forest, so:
Johto has not a desert and a frozen cave in the same area (like Sinnoh had)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I like how there's a water maze by the Lake of Rage, but I can't think of a reason why it's there. I don't think Kyogre would be there. He'll probably end up in some random cave, like in Emerald.

It doesn't really look like a water maze to me. It just looks like the usual maze of trees from GSC. As for Kyogre, maybe you get him on that island. IDK where they would put Groudon, though.

The area west of Cianwood is a Pal Park. The different areas, like in DPPt, not to mention you wouldn't be able to reach it until after you get and can use Waterfall, so it'll most likely be post-E4.

How many times do we have to say it? It's not going to be Pal Park. Since they removed the GBA slot on the DSi, that means some of the people who get the game wouldn't be able to use it. Therefore, the GBA games won't be compatible with the current gen games anymore.

Also, it looks like they added another cave on Rt. 32 just north of the train bridge.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
yeah everything is different from the art and the jacket even is not the same man am I dissapointed if that is the way he looks . :(

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
It doesn't really look like a water maze to me. It just looks like the usual maze of trees from GSC. As for Kyogre, maybe you get him on that island. IDK where they would put Groudon, though.

How many times do we have to say it? It's not going to be Pal Park. Since they removed the GBA slot on the DSi, that means some of the people who get the game wouldn't be able to use it. Therefore, the GBA games won't be compatible with the current gen games anymore.

Also, it looks like they added another cave on Rt. 32 just north of the train bridge.
Nah they didn't we can see that fine in the corocoro scan. Also it seems violet has a purple mart cherrygrove blue and Ecruteak gold. Can't be for sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.