• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
newmap.png

A: Building next to Radio Tower. Possible reconstruction of Brass Tower?
B: Area next to National Park.
C: Area directly west of Cianwood City. Possible Route 47?
D: Area NW of Cianwood City. Separated into 6 different square areas. Johto Safari Zone for 3rd and 4th gen Pokemon?
E: Area north of Ecruteak City. What's with the random desert all of a sudden?

yaminokame

やみのかめ

aaaand the answer ^^

For people wondering why those tree's are gold, those trees are Enju trees. Ecruteak's japanese name is Enju City. Enju is a Japanese pagoda tree. It makes sense as to why those trees are very dominant in that area.

Here's what the leaves of Enju trees look like:
pagoda10.jpg

Jacobxdaniel

D: Area NW of Cianwood City. Separated into 6 different square areas. Johto Safari Zone for 3rd and 4th gen Pokemon?

A: I thought that was the radio tower, hahaha. Wow, I really have no idea what it could be lol. It could be a reconstruction of the Brass Tower, but why would they make it in Goldenrod?

B: My money's on a contest hall. Your pokemon can pick up accessories throughout the game. They'd go to waste if there were no contests.

C: Yeah, I'm assuming they'll give it the name of Route 47. Or just give the whole route some special name, like how caves have their own names.

D: My guess is a pal park. I know it won't be necessary and all, but why put it in DPPt and not HGSS.

E: Its actually a forest of gold trees. I don't think it will be accessible however. I think it was just placed there for aesthetics and so there wasn't a big gaping whole on the Johto map.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
A: I thought that was the radio tower, hahaha. Wow, I really have no idea what it could be lol. It could be a reconstruction of the Brass Tower, but why would they make it in Goldenrod?

B: My money's on a contest hall. Your pokemon can pick up accessories throughout the game. They'd go to waste if there were no contests.

C: Yeah, I'm assuming they'll give it the name of Route 47. Or just give the whole route some special name, like how caves have their own names.

D: My guess is a pal park. I know it won't be necessary and all, but why put it in DPPt and not HGSS.

E: Its actually a forest of gold trees. I don't think it will be accessible however. I think it was just placed there for aesthetics and so there wasn't a big gaping whole on the Johto map.
i do believe in you on E and im sure its not desert so i bet you are right about gold leaves

Jacobxdaniel

A: Building next to Radio Tower. Possible reconstruction of Brass Tower

After comparing both Sinnoh and Johto maps, I'm pretty sure the building next to the radio tower is the GTS. They look almost identical to me:

http://i41.*******.com/2eoljys.jpg
Sorry they're a bit blurry...I may have zoomed in a bit much.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
After comparing both Sinnoh and Johto maps, I'm pretty sure the building next to the radio tower is the GTS. They look almost identical to me:

I dunno the one on the right looks way more towery.

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded

I can make it out, you do have a point. But post this is the speculation thread, please.:)

Jacobxdaniel

I dunno the one on the right looks way more towery.

Yeah it does look a bit more towery. But they both seem to be shaped similarly and their spires are similar. I think the only differences are because the sinnoh map was drawn using more perspective, giving the buildings a bit more of a 3D look.

EDIT: Oops, I'm sorry. I get all confused because I feel like I'm still discussing the pictures, which are in a way confirmed info. But I guess it is more speculation hahaha.

Last edited:

Mount Silver

Time to Return
I wasn't being sarcastic; its just that sometimes I get a bit too wordy or use higher-level words because I feel like it....

Anyway, I really don't think that the tower could be anything but a Global Terminal-esque (<Here I go again with wordiness...) building.

Well, if they wanted to really change something, they could say "Guess what? Besides the bike shop moving from Cerulean, Silph Co. decided to move their head office from Saffron to Goldenrod!".

I really doubt that would happen though, what would be the point?

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Hmmm so there are various new areas as expected, thats good.
I'm more interested in the Pedometer which allows you to raise pokemon while at work or busy, i think it's a fantastic idea, being able to carry my Pokemon around is just too much XD <3.

Bardische

Elegance.
newmap.png

A: Possibly. Could also be the GTS, or maybe a building he have yet to know about that will make a possible plot point into the story.

B: Sort of like an Amity Square-type area, don't you think?

C: IMO, it looks like it could be a Route 47.

D: For some reason, it looks sort of Mystery Dungeon-ish. You know, those friends areas of before PMDII? Could also be the Pal Park of Johto, or the Safari Zone reopened and for Generation III and IV Pokemon :D

E. It's Enju trees, If I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong. But the unusual aura around it feels as though that they are clouds or something. If those were Enju trees, they wouldn't radiate too much like that, wouldn't it? They would just be normal looking trees instead of golden-colored desert like clouds. But it's near Ecruteak City. Possibly something related to Ho-Oh, or a new area.

Well, that's what I think anyway...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
A: Possibly. Could also be the GTS, or maybe a building he have yet to know about that will make a possible plot point into the story.

B: Sort of like an Amity Square-type area, don't you think?

C: IMO, it looks like it could be a Route 47.

D: For some reason, it looks sort of Mystery Dungeon-ish. You know, those friends areas of before PMDII? Could also be the Pal Park of Johto, or the Safari Zone reopened and for Generation III and IV Pokemon :D

E. It's Enju trees, If I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong. But the unusual aura around it feels as though that they are clouds or something. If those were Enju trees, they wouldn't radiate too much like that, wouldn't it? They would just be normal looking trees instead of golden-colored desert like clouds. But it's near Ecruteak City. Possibly something related to Ho-Oh, or a new area.

Well, that's what I think anyway...
B: No amity square is not going to be in. I think 2 regions fully implementing it is enough.
E:TREES THEY ARE TREES.
http://pokebeach.com/news/0609/heartgold-soulsilver-ecruteak-city.jpg
Fail desert/gold aura idea is fail.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I was just going to say it could be a reconstruction of the Brass Tower as Lugia used to roost there before it burnt. But then, I looked at the game boxes and noticed Lugia will stay in the Whirl Islands.

Bardische

Elegance.
Last edited:

Dome

omg, this speculation is killing me. Why don't we wait for comfirmed information about the forest, desert, gts, pal park, amity square, safari zone and whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.