• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaminokame

やみのかめ

BCVM22

They'll find a way. They may reuse the palpark for 5th gen, only this time the DS games are the ones sending out.

Which would be contingent upon backwards compatibility on Nintendo's next handheld, which would therefore have to include the same or similar touchscreen technology that the DS uses.

This is simply an objective reminder, of course; I'm sure that R&D-wise, Nintendo is making every effort to include the DS game functionality in hardware and one figures that with the advancements in immersive gameplay that the touch controls have yielded, they would retain that as a control method of the next handheld as well.

A bit late and random but:

Gamefreak would have had to make overworld sprites for all the Pokemon anyways. Remember how we could have interacted with our daycare Pokemon in GSC?

Roknar

But it's better than drinking alone
Which would be contingent upon backwards compatibility on Nintendo's next handheld, which would therefore have to include the same or similar touchscreen technology that the DS uses.

This is simply an objective reminder, of course; I'm sure that R&D-wise, Nintendo is making every effort to include the DS game functionality in hardware and one figures that with the advancements in immersive gameplay that the touch controls have yielded, they would retain that as a control method of the next handheld as well.

Yeah, unless they find something more innovative, like motion sensing, but that would be a pretty big problem on a portable game system lol.

MewtwosAdvocate

The Last Supram

Not gonna lie, I didnt understand much of that, but I think I get the important points.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
New information/videos were released ;)

http://www.filb.de/1086

Interesting. So based on the video, it looks like you have to take Arceus to Ruins of Alph, put him in the front of your party (so he follows you around), and you can access this "Shinto Ruins" place to bring Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina to life. I wonder where this Shinto Ruins place is exactly though.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
The way the Pichus have been placed in the game is awful.

Edit: Nevermind, it's the attack scene. :D

Roknar

But it's better than drinking alone

Not gonna lie, I didnt understand much of that, but I think I get the important points.

It was pretty straightforward imo, but Idk whatever.

SoulHeart

Dude why doesn't everyone just look at the new video and talk about it.In-game Arceus looks awesome imo.Dude that snow place looks amazing.I wonder where it is located...

Status
Not open for further replies.