• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I'm sure someone mentioned there would be different methods for different versions... but I don't know... I got mine in Platinum ;D

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
Is the Jirachi's OT supposed to say NZ? Mine may be glitched. :/

drake13

Ryukishi
officially, this is the first wi-fi event for diamond and pearl, right??

i wish i have a japanese version of DPPt T_T

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
No, no, no, no. About the Arceus event, we're NOT talking about Mt. Silver BUT... Mt. Mortar's 4th entrance. I mean... they wouldn't show pics of Mt. Silver right now... would they? (even though it's an event regarding the God of Pokémon...) anyway, I see it happening in Mt. Mortar...
Motar isn't snowy though as I sated and its much more likely with all that snow its an encaved discovery on the peak of mount silver with so much snow around it.

drake13

Ryukishi
From what I remember it saying from a translated scan, when it evolves it just becomes your average shiny pikachu/raichu.

no...what you're saying is the pikachu colored pichu....what he's saying is the notched-ear pichu...

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Well NE Pichu is a female, so I think it'll just turn into the notched tailed Pikachu i.e the Female Pikachu with the heart shaped tail.

drake13

Ryukishi
Well NE Pichu is a female, so I think it'll just turn into the notched tailed Pikachu i.e the Female Pikachu with the heart shaped tail.

probably :D....pikachu's ear is little to have a notch...but we'll never know until HGSS comes out :D

Linkdarkside

eh so the Notch Eared Pichu getting a original sprite.

i wonder if she evo if pikashu will have a Notch Ear.

and if you bread it,will there be more Notch Eared Pichu's.

Waffles

WACKY DELLY YEAH
What does yours say? lol XD Mine both have the OT NZ (Nintendo Zone) and ID# 06199

What do you have?

Oh, Nintendo Zone, huh? That makes sense. Then everything's fine for me. I have two event Jirachi now.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Motar isn't snowy though as I sated and its much more likely with all that snow its an encaved discovery on the peak of mount silver with so much snow around it.

you're right... but they might just add that xD

anyway, let's leave Mt. Mortar to Rayquaza (as people predict)

kemal07

I just saw the new Video and have a few questions to ask

1.The arceus event, the place where its hold isn't the place hidden or the new area on the Johto map is it?
It will disapointing to know that the new area is a event exclusive area.

2. The pokemon battle music didnt sound catchy to me at all for some reason is it just me lol ?

3. Im still wondering Why the Pokemon still walk while the trainer has stoped walking (as seen with Arceus)

drake13

Ryukishi
I just saw the new Video and have a few questions to ask

1.The arceus event, the place where its hold isn't the place hidden or the new area on the Johto map is it?
It will disapointing to know that the new area is a event exclusive area.

2. The pokemon battle music didnt sound catchy to me at all for some reason is it just me lol ?

3. Im still wondering Why the Pokemon still walk while the trainer has stoped walking (as seen with Arceus)

1. nobody knows....but else think it's not since there's a house seen at the area...

2. it's just you..lol...everybody's loving the remix...

3. yes they do...it's not walking..it's like moving, it's a form of reaction...but i like the ones in amity square...they don't move while the trainer is stable...haha

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Just a quick question.... Why in the battle picture with Gold and Silver, are the PokéBalls upside down?

drake13

Ryukishi
Just a quick question.... Why in the battle picture with Gold and Silver, are the PokéBalls upside down?

yes they are....but remember the pokeballs circle up when you start a battle with a trainer??

Status
Not open for further replies.