• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPrince

Take that!
This is so cool
Can't wait to play it
Btw TBH the Ho-Oh in the cutscene looks a bit like fearow(Yeah I know it's Ho-oh I don't mean it isn't Ho-Oj)
I am just saying its a bit too dark
Also that Lava maze could be something in the new area left to Cianwood

Last edited:

DSDark

Breeder
I hope so. Well, at least they kept the Title Screen the same: Ho-oh flying (0:10) and Lugia swimming (0:12).

HGSSTitle.png

The top screen is the logo, the 3D animation on the touchscreen.

love the compares of the title screens. With these being the bottom part of the title screen as long and it saws ho-oh flying and lugia swimming they'll be the best title screens.

This is so cool
Can't wait to play it
Btw TBH the Ho-Oh in the cutscene looks a bit like fearow(Yeah I know it's Ho-oh I don't mean it isn't Ho-Oj)
I am just saying its a bit too dark
Also that Lava maze could be something in the new area left to Cianwood
Maybe, but it is likely to be Clair's gym. That's the only place in GSC that had lava.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Ahhhh! Those videos were so neat! ^_^ besides the quality, but hey; it's something new to look at!
As just about everyone above has said, I LOVE the cutscenes, and the double battle looks interesting, my best guess is that it's against Rockets.
I agree that the gym is most likely Clair's, seeing as that's the only gym that had lava in it. [which made it my favorite]:)

I'm so pumped for these games, it seems to me that they're going to be purely amazing:)

Surfing_Pikachu

Ooh, I just noticed something. If the videos of Ho-oh and Lugia look that good on a giant TV, imagine how good they'll look on on a compressed screen. Also, I personally liked how the originals silhouetted the two. It's a shame they didn't continue that, it would have looked really cool with 3 effects.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
The clearer video is great and it goes a lot slower so you can actually see eeveryting!:)
The treees around the Tower are golden/brown colored (the golden forest trees).
Ho-Oh is flying around the Tower, so I'm guessing that's either in the Intro, or in-game when it's flying back to the tower; either way, it's veryy nice.

Maganium and Typholision were fight Feraligator and another Pokemon.
Sliver and another trainer perhaps?

All in all I just loved the video, and seeing it clearer and slower made it even better!
:D

EDIT: It was Feraligator and Tyranitar.
Also, it seems that they got rid of the cutscenes when you're using HMs outside of battle. Atleast, if that Pokemon is the one following you it seems.
They just hop around, growl and do their thing. Verynice:)

Last edited:
Maybe, but it is likely to be Clair's gym. That's the only place in GSC that had lava.

Yeah, I think that it is Clair's Gym as well.
I think it's also safe to assume that 3rd and 4th Gen Pokemon are using the sprites from Diamond and Pearl, as shown with Arceus in the trailer on the website. Which was strange, as I would have thought that they would use Platinum's after all the work they took to redesign the sprites.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Razor Leaf looks like it has a new animation! Morty's gym is really similar to Fantina's in Platinum, whoa. And the moving platform is definitely Clair's gym...

Samayowa

you amaze me.
After watching the video again, a few times, the moving platform with the lava may not be Clair's Gym. It seems too big an area. Almost like in a mountain or outside.
But, who knows, maybe they just revamped the entire gym.
Also, I noticed after that, that they showed you walking up to Morty in his gym, and it was all black except for the area where he was at.
I can't remember if that was in the orignials, but if it wasn't, it's a nice touch.
:D

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
^ It wasn't... a nice touch indeed! And I think the Ho-Oh and Lugia flying/swimming are for the intro, since they have 'Touch To Start' when they fly/swim.

Zatch 89

I didn't think it was possible but that video just made me even more excited for these games than I already was!!! ^_^

Surfing_Pikachu

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
Everything looks so amazing D8
Look at the lavaaaa its so awesome.
And pokemon using HMs like cut and rock smash. What is surf going to look like?
Also, is this an apricorn tree I see 8)?

apricornz.png

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Well, I went back and paused the video at the Maganium and Typhlosion vs. Tyranitar and Feraligator video, and found that it's a link battle. The link bars are in the top right corner. So, it's no amazing tag team battle with your "friend" against Silver or any Rockets. =/

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Well, I went back and paused the video at the Maganium and Typhlosion vs. Tyranitar and Feraligator video, and found that it's a link battle. The link bars are in the top right corner. So, it's no amazing tag team battle with your "friend" against Silver or any Rockets. =/

I actually was going to say that back when we had the messier ones, but it was so unclear that I wasn't 100% sure lol ^^ I knew I could see it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.