• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
I liked the old Pikachu pushing Jigglypuff, with the Shellder and such.

I don't.

Confirmed that 3D Ho-oh and Lugia are on the Title Screen! Wow...

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I actually was going to say that back when we had the messier ones, but it was so unclear that I wasn't 100% sure lol ^^ I knew I could see it :D

Yeppp, tis a shame.
Oh well, atleast we got some cool footage:)

EDIT: I paused at the lava part. And I do believe that it is Clair's Gym and that the rock platforms work sorta like some of the rock slabs in the Distortion World worked. There are arrows on the rock that point in two different directions, so that seems to be how you navigate the rock to where you want to go. Very nice.

Last edited:

Gibbox2

Also, is this an apricorn tree I see 8)?

apricornz.png
I was interested by that also. Although I'm pretty sure that is Mr. Pokemon's house, so that tree held a Poisoncure/Pecha berry, even if they did change it, it's a little early for apricorns.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
Everything looks so amazing D8
Look at the lavaaaa its so awesome.
And pokemon using HMs like cut and rock smash. What is surf going to look like?

apricornz.png

It actually does look like an apricorn tree. Yay! I was thinking they'd just use the berries from D/P/Pt. Hurray for the return of Apricorn trees!

Skirgedot

I hope that's not an apricorn tree. For God sakes, who want those old and useless balls/berries when we now have so much good and updated stuff?

I was interested by that also. Although I'm pretty sure that is Mr. Pokemon's house, so that tree held a Poisoncure/Pecha berry, even if they did change it, it's a little early for apricorns.

Yes, it's Mr Pokemon's house, the guy you get the Togepi egg from.
The berry tree is a Psncure berry, but because it is the 4th gen, it is more than likely going to be a Pecha Berry.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Even though nothing new from the video, it was still enjoyable to watch. Got to see a lot of cool stuff. :p As usual, they're still making me want both of these games. :D

Skirgedot

Yes, it's Mr Pokemon's house, the guy you get the Togepi egg from.
The berry tree is a Psncure berry, but because it is the 4th gen, it is more than likely going to be a Pecha Berry.

If it ends up being that way, fine. Substitute the old with the new. Now do the same with balls please. Moon Ball wtf? -_-'

Even though nothing new from the video, it was still enjoyable to watch. Got to see a lot of cool stuff. :p As usual, they're still making me want both of these games. :D

There was some new stuff from the video, 3D titles, original berry trees return, and Pokemon that follow you jump infront of you to use their HM moves.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I like the new Tyranitar And Feralergatr sprites they look cool
Also I like the look of the new gym puzzles in Clair's and Morty's gyms

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
There was some new stuff from the video, 3D titles, original berry trees return, and Pokemon that follow you jump infront of you to use their HM moves.

Going on with the HM's, I wonder what they will do with Surf! I'm excited to see what they come up with.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Everything looks so amazing D8
Look at the lavaaaa its so awesome.
And pokemon using HMs like cut and rock smash. What is surf going to look like?

Apricorns?? tree??? That means only one thing if this is going to be true......KURTS POKEBALLS, complete win. XD.

Love,heavy,friend and moon balls, i actually hope there are more choices in the remakes.

Last edited:

Skirgedot

Apricorns?? tree??? That means only one thing if this is going to be true......KURTS POKEBALLS, complete win. XD.

Love,heavy,friend and moon balls, i actually hope there are more choices in the remakes.

LOL, right. Let's get 500 hundred moon balls and catch 100 Jigglypuff's, 100 Clefairy's, 100 Nidorino's, 100 Nidorina's and 100 Skitty's.

Empoleon Bonaparte

Finally! Kurt's heavy love balls return! And you can also confirm that it's near Mr. Pokémon's house, because on the left, you can see the Bug Trainer who you can't avoid and the ledge above him.

Chaos Rush

Haha, I just noticed that when it shows the Chikorita/Arecus trading scene, the DS with the HG/SS shows Arceus using it's Platinum sprite. So I guess that kinda confirms that non-Johto Pokemon will be using Platinum sprites.

Charmageddon

A few things to note.

goldenforest.jpg

I don't recognise this place. Do you think it could be part of the speculated Golden Forest? The trees seem to indicate as such.

Also, Typhlosion and Meganium are fighting against a Feraligatr and a Tyranitar. Assuming this battle is you and Soul .vs. Silver, this indicates one of two things.

1) Silver has a Tyranitar -> Line-up changes!
2) Silver doubles-up with someone with a Tyranitar (Giovanni?) -> Plot changes!

Either way, it's pretty cool.

Also, that pokemon smashing the rock is not Feraligatr, it's green. It could well be Tyranitar, which suggests you can perhaps get him earlier. Again, yay.

Skirgedot

Haha, I just noticed that when it shows the Chikorita/Arecus trading scene, the DS with the HG/SS shows Arceus using it's Platinum sprite. So I guess that kinda confirms that non-Johto Pokemon will be using Platinum sprites.

I guess you mean Diamond/Pearl sprites.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
I think that screenshot with the Golden Trees is Tin Tower. If you look at a pic of the original Ecruteak City, you can see the resemblance.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
A few things to note.

goldenforest.jpg

I don't recognise this place. Do you think it could be part of the speculated Golden Forest? The trees seem to indicate as such.

Also, Typhlosion and Meganium are fighting against a Feraligatr and a Tyranitar. Assuming this battle is you and Soul .vs. Silver, this indicates one of two things.

1) Silver has a Tyranitar -> Line-up changes!
2) Silver doubles-up with someone with a Tyranitar (Giovanni?) -> Plot changes!

Either way, it's pretty cool.

Also, that pokemon smashing the rock is not Feraligatr, it's green. It could well be Tyranitar, which suggests you can perhaps get him earlier. Again, yay.

That is Tin tower and the battle is a wifi match so it can't be an in game match against silver (like I thought at first too).

Status
Not open for further replies.