• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate Glalie

If that was true, wouldn't we see the trainers?
There is actually one that can be seen, right at the beginning of that part of the video. Check this out:

ecruteakgym.png

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
If that was true, wouldn't we see the trainers?

Actually, I looked again and it appears to just be graphically updated. Reason we don't see the trainers is due to it being pitch black. Think of it like Brawly's gym from R/S/E. You didn't see the trainers because of the lack of light, same applies here except here the circle of light won't get bigger as you defeat more trainers (Since its a clear path anyways imo).

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
God damn it stop showing me these awesome pictures, i'm giggling like a hyena at the moment, i've never been so excited over a game release in my life....oh wait i have...when Gold and silver came out the first time XD

Shadow_Clone147

Indraga Mano
Everything looks so crisp and clear. it also looks like Game Freak is going all out on the touch screen and 3-D aspect of the game and it looks solid. 3-D intros i like but the Text font for "Touch to Start" looks horrible.

Im looking more and more forward to this game, hope GF revamps it for the better

ijea4444

Back in Johto they didn't seem to do much with the gyms, Morty's was lame, and Jasmine's was lamer, and their gyms were all very tiny, exept for Whitney/Pryce/Clair.

EDIT: Above poster, that as an extremely similar layout as the area left of the house where you meet Prof.Oak and recieve Togepi.And if you playe d G/S/C back then you'd know that the tree would be home to psncureberry, and because it is unlikely that they'd make new berries like that when they already have counterparts like pecha berries, it is safe to assume that that tree holds pecha berries.

Last edited:

Displeased Owl

NCTH Leader
Does anyone somehow have a freeze frame of Geodude before being water gunned? (like the shot of Tyranitar and Feraligatr before being attacked) It may be different due it being featured in Johto quite a lot.

SuperTyranitar

EDIT: Above poster, that as an extremely similar layout as the area left of the house where you meet Prof.Oak and recieve Togepi.And if you playe d G/S/C back then you'd know that the tree would be home to psncureberry, and because it is unlikely that they'd make new berries like that when they already have counterparts like pecha berries, it is safe to assume that that tree holds pecha berries.

But they could have changed and that tree gives an apricorn. Also you didn´t understand me, when i said new berries i was refering to oran, pecha, chesto, rawst , aspear ...

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
On the main site a picture is labled to be in Violet City to me this looks like eureteak

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
These games are looking so good. D/P/Pt were great but I think that HG/SS are going to blow them out of the water. I'm glad that video was added to the official site. I wasn't expecting anything related to HG/SS until CoroCoro. Also I want them to bring back the apricorns, but I guess I'm okay if they use the trees and have the new berries on them instead.

Last edited:

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Probally around the 12th to 14th
Also that geodude sprite is pretty cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.