• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [NOT SPECULATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Firstly..

zomgttar.jpg

AWESOME!!!

I really hope that this means I can get Larvitar earlier, like Gible in Platinum. I always wanted to use Larvitar from the beginning without trading it in.

Second this game looks amazing. The visuals are really much better than I expected for a pokemon game. I really can't wait until we get some more info.

I really like the gym redesigns. Awesome work there. The towns all look amazing too.

I may have to import this..

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
It can learn Dragon moves, and she used one in Stadium 2.

It's better than having three Dragonairs.

Oh, ok.

But maybe she could just use an Aerodactyl? It would fit more than an arcaninie...

Wait... this should go in speculaton shouldnt it? -slaps self-

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
Firstly..

zomgttar.jpg

AWESOME!!!

I really hope that this means I can get Larvitar earlier, like Gible in Platinum. I always wanted to use Larvitar from the beginning without trading it in.

Second this game looks amazing. The visuals are really much better than I expected for a pokemon game. I really can't wait until we get some more info.

I really like the gym redesigns. Awesome work there. The towns all look amazing too.

I may have to import this..

Same here. This game just looks better and better with each new piece of media. Quick question: isn't that small are near the player & Tyranitar one of the areas where you saw Suicune in Crystal? I kinda forget. It's been awhile since I've replayed Crystal (especially since the battery died on me),

Last edited:

Cory1510

Same here. This game just looks better and better with each new piece of media. Quick question: isn't that small are near the player & Tyranitar one of the areas where you saw Suicune in Crystal? I kinda forget. It's been awhile since I've replayed Crystal (especially since the battery died on me),

If I'm not mistaken it is, and your right every screenshot or video we get just amps everything up to a whole new level.

ijea4444

I don't remember a Huge lake with a fountain on the top.

Ecruteak.png

Yup that is definatly Ecruteak City.

Last edited:

ijea4444

I edited my post saying it was Ecruteak City >.>

EDIT: I Noticed GSC didn't have anything, the sugimori image has a rock fountain, and the game has a water fountain. Consistancy?

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I wonder how the following Pokemon plays into HM's. Can they only be used while that Pokemon is out, or does it switch out automatically when another Pokemon is needed?

This is sounding more interesting.

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
Ecruteak looks absolutely stunning with the golden leaves. It's so freakin' amazing.

http://i42.*******.com/21eqiqq.png

Grei

not the color
I edited my post saying it was Ecruteak City >.>

EDIT: I Noticed GSC didn't have anything, the sugimori image has a rock fountain, and the game has a water fountain. Consistancy?

You sure that's a water fountain? I can see the sides of the rock in the screenshot.

ijea4444

You sure that's a water fountain? I can see the sides of the rock in the screenshot.

Yea, it does look more like a rock.

EDIT: It looks more like Blue shingles :(

Although a "Greener" pokemon world would be great. No more steriod Miltanks or Torchiks ! Happy Miltanks come from california.BTW I'm just kidding, How they treat mass produced animals for human consumption has nothing to do with saving the Earth from green house gasses.

Last edited:

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I cannot wait for these games!
The female character is better than Krys,
And oh boy, Eckruteak City looks divine!
I CANNOT WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.