• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Wow. did NOT expect this when I woke up this morning haha! Love them all!!! I actually do! But didn't Pokexperto say that Basarou or whatever wasn't getting an evolution? I don't want to be tooo hyped about these, seeming I know what happened last time. It just seems like some of the pictures (the cat, ect) Look ALOT like what pokexperto posted, like ecactly the same for the most part. Eh, who cares! LOVE THEM!

MistaBuck

StukFISK
Until recently. I moved to Japan in early August. This is the first time I have been on the forums since I arrived due to lack of internet.

Anything related to Pokemon Black and White here is the information you guys know. Like fliers and such. The bookstore that I bought my pre-order at had a big showcase for Black and White. However, it just shows the pokemon we know (Wargle, the three starters, etc etc).

Corocoro is out here. Maybe the dudes at the store put it out early; not sure. As for Corocoro, this is most of the information that we have.

As for scans, I sadly do not have a scanner yet.

well, are the starter evolutions real or fake?

shac

Until recently. I moved to Japan in early August. This is the first time I have been on the forums since I arrived due to lack of internet.

Anything related to Pokemon Black and White here is the information you guys know. Like fliers and such. The bookstore that I bought my pre-order at had a big showcase for Black and White. However, it just shows the pokemon we know (Wargle, the three starters, etc etc).

Corocoro is out here. Maybe the dudes at the store put it out early; not sure. As for Corocoro, this is most of the information that we have.

As for scans, I sadly do not have a scanner yet.

But that can't be all....Doesn't Corocoro usually have more info than that? There is just three pages there.

At least tell us if the starter evolutions are on it or not?

PokéVeteran1992

<----Claimed Shimama
Not to defend or act like a wimp, but guys, c'mon. LostVoice just lives in Japan and just happens to read CoroCoro, he is not some undercover 007 working for Joe.

@Ash-Kid:Great...just what we need

nekromedia

unwavering emotions
Mijumaru why didn't they use mijumaru gf you guysssssssssssss
i bet in gen 6 they will all have the fighting type

Sabonea_Masukippa

Ok, so I don't want to gloat or anything...so I won't :p

Baffuron: I want this Pokemon on my team, yesterday. No really. Please, for the love of everything holy, let Aloe be a normal type leader with this on her team. Please.
Dangoro: Love it, it's cute. Kinda reminds me of Wall-e. How many of us predicted the Geodude replacement would have legs/feet only instead of arms?
Mebukijika: I want this Pokemon. On my team. In all its forms.
Tabunne: I like it, but it's Munna-level weirdness will take some getting used to.
Monmen: Yes. Grass type lovers are being spoiled this gen. Floating cloud sheep's head cotton plant is win.
Churine: It's name means Tulip + Root, it sort of reminds me of Budew. I love it and I hope it's evo is as awesome as Experto says it is.
Tamagetake: Shiitake mushroom + Ball. Can't see much, but it looks cute enough. Didn't realise it was a Pokemon at first - thought it was just a drawing of a Pokeball.
Basurao: I like it, but meh.
Yorteri: Yorkshire Terrier? Yes please! Not as cute as I thought it was at first glance, but I still love it :D
Choroneko: Elegant, non-normal type cat. Yay. Want Persian-like panther evo, please.
Deathkahn: We all knew this would be awesome, but who knew it would be this awesome? Get that thing on my team now!
Ononokusu: I like it, I just wish it wasn't Kibago's evo, but I'll get used to it.
Denchula: Not as tough looking as its backsprite said it might be, but that is no problem. It's a cute electric tarantula, they did good :D
Doryuzu: Have always loved this design and will continue to now that I've seen its art.
Hiyappu & Boappu: Oh that hits the spot! I can't say how much I love these, and I only really like Aipom in terms of simian-based Pokemon. I hope their evos are all as awesome as the fan art of Yanappu's implies. Please!

*sigh* I love this gen more and more.

CourtshipDating

alice in the glass
I thaught Munna was creepy at first (now I <3 it), but seriosly, Tabunne is probobly the creepiest Poké ever...

Imagine meeting it in a dark alley, it's shiny eyes wide-open, slowly walking towards you and chanting "Tabu. Tabuu!" in a really slow femenine voice...

Urg, nightmares, NIGHTMARES I TELL YOU!

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
i think game freak had a mayor improvement on the pokemon designs... last generation many were not so good (palkia/dialga look like digimon, unnecesary evolutions eg. dusknoir, magnezone)

Dusknoir and Magnezone were NOT unnecessary...

Duskull's hp was just too low for it to be sucessful competitively. Even with high (not even much so) defenses, it still dies much faster than it should. Dusknoir really fixed this problem and yet it's still only BL.

Magnezone was also a much needed improvement, since Magneton has always been way too fragile for such a slow pokemon, inspite of steel typing. A double weakness to ground - the most common attack type in the game - doesn't help one bit.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Time for my verdict on each new pokemon :D
Fire Monkey - Love it. Beat Chimchar and Monferno IMO 8/10
Water Monkey - Very nice. Love the expression on its face, looks so happy. 7/10
Emonga - SO MUCH CUTE. Always wanted a flying squirrel 7/10
Basurao - Pointless form is pointless. Like the design though 8/10
Puppy - Cutest. Pokemon. Ever. Looks so scared 8/10
Cat - Better than Glameow but not great 6/10
Desukann - WOW, just WOW. How awesome can one thing get 10/10
Ononokusu - Like it more now I've seen the Sugmori. Not the best 7/10
Denchura - Somehow they made this cute. Still love it though 9/10
Doryuuzu - Alot better than its pre-evo. Looks strong 8/10
Afrobull - Awesome. If Aloe doesn't get one I'll be mad. Wargle counterpart much 10/10
Rock Bob-omb - Worst of the gen IMO. 3/10
Deer evo - I like it alot. Pretty fitting evolution. 8/10
Tabunne - GAHHHHH, my eyes they burn. So much ugly 5/10
Cloud - Can we not just kill Hoppip and replace it with this 7/10
Day-Care Mon - Hey Oddish....oh wait. Not a big fan of this one 6/10
Pokeshroom - LOL, I love the design on this guy. Hilarious 7/10

Overall a brilliant haul. Starter types disappointing

LostVoice

Human Plague
I'm sorry guys. I am starting to think this is a fake. I am trying to match up the information with what was released and its not the same. The names for Futachimaru is different. It is listed as "Uminimaru"....

I don't know why I didn't catch this. I picked it up at a second hand bookstore but I didn't look at it until this afternoon when I saw the leaks posted. It is missing most of the pokemon save for Futachimaru, Jyanboii, Yanappu, Hiyappu, and Emonga. All of which are mostly game photos. Also, the artwork for Futachimaru and Jyanboii is much different now that I compare them.

From what I can tell, it is a fan-made version. I am gonna go back and ask what it is exactly this is and if it is official.

Bardische

Elegance.
Geechisu's robe looks like Majora's Mask >_>

Cross Thunder and Cross Fire sound epic. Really :D

nekromedia

unwavering emotions
...yeah, um... N's father/TP's (haha teepee) shading and artwork... comparing it to N's... that doesn't look like Sugimori's work.

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
I'm loving all the new pokemon =D glad we're getting some really good designs this gen - love the little puppy it's adorable ^_^

Desukan is even better than I had pictured it - it looks so awesome =D

Status
Not open for further replies.