• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardische

Elegance.
Does anyone know which Pokemon is called Choroneko?
It's N's Pokemon, but we haven't had any Pokemon with that name yet, or have I missed something?

It's the cat.

OH GOD NINJA'D.

The ability Mummy will change the attack target's ability into Mummy also.

Where'd you read this? O_O

Sorry my bad, I haven't refreshed the homepage in a while :)

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
So where are all those people now who claimed that the starter evos are fake? :D

I must say I really, really like this batch of new Pokemon..couple of absolutely amazing ones in there.

Stardust .

So where are all those people now who claimed that the starter evos are fake? :D

I must say I really, really like this batch of new Pokemon..couple of absolutely amazing ones in there.

I'm right here. And I still think there fake.

EDIT: I kinda thought that someone would have posted in the time of my other post, so I didn't think I'd make a double post.. :O MY BAD!

Bardische

Elegance.
And Emonga has an Electric-type Gyro Ball.

Basically, Eleci Ball will get stronger if Emonga is faster. So the slower you are, the harder the balls hit ^^

SketchFox7

Btw, its kinda funny how everyone was right about the starters, the leakex pictures actually were fake, the pokemon weren't but that waznt the officially art so all those art relatex errors that proved them fake were right, but those designs were the real pokemon for the mozt part, there r differences in the end, everyone was correct in a way .

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Info on the main site is kinda conflicting

it says that Aloe uses Pokabu evo, then on the next sentence it says Aloe's team is weak to the Pokabu evo since she uses Normal types... which one is real?

and also, I would assume that Aloe would use the Bison pokemon (same hairstyle)

Aurath8

So the starters first stages are revealed, I like that Chaobuu gets fangs. ;) Disappointed about the typing though. The other two are great, seeing as they're different from the evos leak then maybe, maybe the final evos are fake. I remain hopeful.
Liking the apes and their moves, wonder how the gym leader is determined, probably the one who's stronger against yours.
Afro-bull gets Afro break! ULTIMATE LOLS! 10/10
Rocky bob-omb is kinda meh. 6/10
Liking Mebukijika, looks like a gentlemans pokemon. 8/10
Tabunne is the new Pureugly. 4/10
The cloud has replaced Hoppip, plus it's actually cute! Yaaay!
Pokemushroom is EVEN MORE ULTIMATE LOLZ! 10/10
Piranha is just an uglier Carvarnha. 6/10
Yooterii is just too cute. 10/10
Chroneko is better than glameow, but similar. 7/10
Desukan is awesome, dissappointed about the type though. 9/10
Doryzuu as a ground steel type is great, Steelix always needed a dance partner. 9/10
Ononokusu as the pure Dragon type is great. Kibago evo anyone? 9/10
Denchura's typing is very imaginative, thumbs up. 9/10
And Aloe uses the fire (or fighting) type!

shac

I'm right here. And I still think there fake.

EDIT: I kinda thought that someone would have posted in the time of my other post, so I didn't think I'd make a double post.. :O MY BAD!

You amaze me!!

So Basurao forms are version exclusive. That's a new one. i wonder what will happen if you transfer one from one game to the other....will it retain its form, or change??

Freedom

Pokeman
Wow, these new Pokemon are the ones I've been waiting for! I thought the previously released ones were really ugly. But these new ones really surprised me. They look like what I wanted and expected from Pokemon! I love all of them!! My favourite is that cloud-plant thing.

Daimona

Hero of Truth
*looks at Mebukijika for the zillionth time*
o_O Oh. My. God.
That's just simply one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Now I can die and go to heaven.

I really like that there are so many natural-looking pokemon this time around, like swana, wargle, the shikijika line, chiramii, mamepato etc...

It's nice to see that they put so much effort into the first gym, this really makes you wonder what's to come in the later ones... =)

Uhh, what? So what, that makes neither pokemon have an ability? So versing a Mijumaru, it's Torrent won't kick in?

No that's not it -that would make it just like moldbreaker- it actually alters the pokemon into a mummy, whatever that means... Could be like a new status problem perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.