• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Hmm. I guess I should be debating my team as well.

Smuglord (you know, I wanted a Milotic evo, but this will do! :D)
Gothilselle (now that we know it is indeed a final evo)
KingJelly
SpiderLantern (amazingggggggggg)
Monmen evo (I'm getting Black so I'll have to get Churine from someone. :( )
PolarBear/IceCream (depends which one I like more)

And then we also have the possibility of Mebukijika, Koromori evo, Tamagetake evo, EvilCat, Denchura, Desukan, and maybe more. Looks like we'll have to see. I love this gen. <3

Chetz

Somethin about that ice-cream pokemon doesn't seem right.

I can't understand whether I think it's cute, or ridiculous.
An ice-cream pokemon? Gamefreak seems to be running outta ideas for ice types.
But the polar bear idea sounds awesome. Can't wait for it to be revealed.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'm confused about something. Firstly, are Zorua and Zoroark legendaries? Because we haven't had any legendaries that evolve before, so I'm guessing they're just rare 'event' pokemon? Secondly, since they evolve, why would anyone make an event so that you can transfer over the legendary dogs and get Zoroark? That seems pointless to the fourth power when you can just get Zorua and evolve it, ne? -___- And lastly, does it look like they'll be able to breed?

And finally, I seriously doubt there'll be an international wifi giveaway event to get these pokes while the games have only been released in Japan. Like someone else said, just wait for the Japanese to start sticking them up on GTS. Or, like the rest of us, tear your hair out waiting for 2011 :D

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
As far as Rankurusu in the wild goes; we could find Gengar, Beautifly and Dustox in the wild in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (thanks, rocky). Wild Rankurusu would not be ridiculous. And, as has already been mentioned, that may have been a beta screen with little relevance.

Last edited:

rocky505

As far as Rankurusu in the wild goes; we could find Gengar, Beautifly and Dustox in the wild in Platinum. Wild Rankurusu would not be ridiculous. And, as has already been mentioned, that may have been a beta screen with little relevance.
you could actually find gengar, Dustox and beautifly in diamond and pearl as well.

Araleon

Chill
I'm confused about something. Firstly, are Zorua and Zoroark legendaries? Because we haven't had any legendaries that evolve before, so I'm guessing they're just rare 'event' pokemon? Secondly, since they evolve, why would anyone make an event so that you can transfer over the legendary dogs and get Zoroark? That seems pointless to the fourth power when you can just get Zorua and evolve it, ne? -___- And lastly, does it look like they'll be able to breed?

And finally, I seriously doubt there'll be an international wifi giveaway event to get these pokes while the games have only been released in Japan. Like someone else said, just wait for the Japanese to start sticking them up on GTS. Or, like the rest of us, tear your hair out waiting for 2011 :D

No. They aren't legendaries. What made you think that?

They're just rare, only obtainable via event, and kinda gimmicky. But look cool. I would assume they can breed since they're mammalian based, they've been shown with genders, and they're not Legendaries that aren't Manaphy.

Chetz

There's a cotton ball exclusive to White as well

Which one? Must've missed it

machine gun

Crazy Guy
pokexperto just tweeted :

592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.

Grei

not the color
It shouldn't be. It's a Ghooooooooost (for some reason that we have yet to find out). Boo.

I lol'ed at the Ice Cream Pokemon. :D

Me too. It and the garbage bag Pokemon are probably my least favorite designs (not saying that's why you laughed, just saying... that's why I did).

I mean, seriously? Inanimate objects like a sarcophagus make sense when it's part-Ghost. But... an animal that looks like an ice cream cone? A creature that resembles a man-made object you put waste into?

I mean, I guess I can kind of get the garbage bag. Maybe toxic chemicals or something reacted to create life, I dunno. But... a living ice cream cone?

I understand Sugimori and co. can have ideas that flop but this is a little... too floppy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.