• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkdarkside

I thought i'd wake up to see some leakage :) but oh well, it's quite a bore as previously we used to get Melkor revealing Pokedex entries every half an hour or so. But lately he slowed down.

We have only 11 more Pokedex entries to go btw, and were still waiting on the Ground/Ghost descriptions.
so the sprites haven't been leaked yet..?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

Judgement

these have been the longest few days in my entire life.

who agrees? seriously? each progressive day is ten times longer than the last one.

I feel you. Every minute feels like an hour, and all I find myself doing is refreshing any pages where new information may turn up.

I really do hope we get to see all sprites today, like promised.

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
you know, this region is amazing. we're getting a new jenny and joy, and updated/evolved versions of similar animals we've had as pokemon before. yet everyone complains that the pokemon are too similar or too wacky.

think about it in the terms of the new jenny and joy - brand new but still recognizable. it's just like masuda said, "we did a mouse, a dog, etc...".

these pokemon are what's evolved on an entirely different continent in the pokemon world. like their counterparts, different but still recognizable.

i think this idea is AMAZING!!!

soramaro

Hey guys! :D really excited for the b/w coverage to begin, which game are you gonna play? Im goin to play White probably :p

these have been the longest few days in my entire life.

who agrees? seriously? each progressive day is ten times longer than the last one.

I definitely agree, all I do is pressing the F5 key to refresh the pages to see if anything leaks :p

I like the new pokemon, it's definitely the Shellder of this gen.

Sabonea_Masukippa

It looks like a knight

616: A clam with red body and a helmet shell. 617: Ninja clam with no shell. Pure Bug Type. --> Don't even know how to describe these.

Matches their description.

Also, who else thinks this and the steel/bug will appear on a few team plasma teams??

Chardan

616: A clam with red body and a helmet shell. 617: Ninja clam with no shell. Pure Bug Type. --> Don't even know how to describe these.

Matches their description.

Also, who else thinks this and the steel/bug will appear on a few team plasma teams??

Yep, I can see them getting the Ice Hexagon thing too, just for a little variety. Also, the Dark/Steel power ranger....since Power Rangers can look like knights depending on the suit.

metaknight100

Yeah, the Pokemon with the medieval style will probably be like the coffing and zubat of Team Rocket except for Team Plasma which I think is the best team so far.

Cecil Omega

*yawns* No Sprites yet huh? Fooey TT-TT

Personally I think 5th gen is going to go down as one of the best pokemon generations yet, the plot of the games actually seems interesting enough (sorry Team G, your bowl cuts and evil blowing up of magikarps didn't do it for me) and then of course, there's the pokemon. I think what they did for the Isshu dex is a pretty smart move seeing as this is quite frankly a fresh start, they aren't relying on filling in the pokedex's gaps with old pokemon from out past, they're giving us 159 new pokemon, a completely new Pokedex, and I love that, especially considering the fact I only catch new pokemon when I play the New Gen's game.

Though there's still some things that people should be excited for that seem to not get any recognition:

-New Pokeballs (Every new generation has new pokeballs)
-New Items (Competitive Battlers need to see what we have to work with)
-TM's and HM's
-Locations (Where will we catch Mr. PoPo Bear? D:)

My guess is we'll get seasonal pokeballs that increase the capture rate of a pokemon based on the time of season.

Sun Ball- Summer
Snow Ball-Winter
Flower Ball-Spring
Leaf Ball- Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.