• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

The adjective "marbled" refers to combination of brown and white (or in this case yellow) colors on its skin, such as is the case with marble cake. I'm not sure of what you were thinking.

Anyway I like it, it's like the new Dunsparce.

Yeah but they're supposed to have rocky bumpy texture. Althought this is Pokemon lol anything can happen. But still worst design in my eyes.

Chetz

ugh..that derp pokemon is horrible. Plus it's a single stage?

vbrasil

Just... a trainer.
Man, those new Pokemon look weak... except for the Starters and Legends... =P
Oh, and the Mummy Coffin, or whathever.

Duzell

Jeese people. What's so horrible about it. The eyes? That's all I can see wrong. We don't know what it'll look like in sprite form. Don't be so dramatic.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Well Duzell the reason I hate it is because it looks like moldy yellow paper with googly eyes taped on to it. And I just hope hiros are has gotton bad becuase if not then we are all screwed over with this fish thing.

-Salamence-

maybe it looks bad, but electric/ground? Dreamlike

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

It looks pretty odd. I dislike how it won't be a Water-type Pokemon judging from yesterday's information, but I had thought that it would at least look a bit more like an aquatic creature. It just looks bland and flat. Nothing too interesting going on and it does kind look like an owl as Bulbatordile said. Not loving the design nor the concept but it'll definitely grow on me :)

It wants to feast on my soul 0_o

It does look like that doesn't it? But so do most of the Isshu Pokemon; they just look so darn creepy, like Desukan and some of the others. Minezumi and Miruhoggu ring a bell?

Sabonea_Masukippa

Guys, blaming Hiro is kind of pointless. He can't be very far off from how the Pokémon really looks.

That's true, but most of the Pokemon we have to compare to their real art are pretty simple designs, so we don't know how well the more complex designs look when they've been Hiro-fied. On top of that, most of the Pokemon Hiro's drawn have been the simpler, rounder designs. Once we get sprites we'll get a much clearer idea of how accurate all these were.

notsame.png

-Salamence-

That's true, but most of the Pokemon we have to compare to their real art are pretty simple designs, so we don't know how well the more complex designs look when they've been Hiro-fied. On top of that, most of the Pokemon Hiro's drawn have been the simpler, rounder designs. Once we get sprites we'll get a much clearer idea of how accurate all these were.

notsame.png

do you know how melkor has the game? he took a picture of the dog legendarys from the nintendo DS lite, it looks like he has the game already

Hey what do you all think of the in game graphics of the pokemon. Since its more #-D and you can see more of the pokemon (in battle) wouldnt it look a bit pixely? In my opinion it does ", Oh and the ground electric thing does look a bit fugly lol

shac

notsame.png

This scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.