• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabonea_Masukippa

do you know how melkor has the game? he took a picture of the dog legendarys from the nintendo DS lite, it looks like he has the game already

He doesn't have the game, like with the Poka3 and wood-plank screen shot those images are faked using the sprites he has from his inside source.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The thing is.. Melkors or whoever's sprites are very clean.. and not as choppy as the officially announced ones. that is my only doubt.

-Salamence-

He doesn't have the game, like with the Poka3 and wood-plank screen shot those images are faked using the sprites he has from his inside source.

so how he got the screenshots? who sent this to him? it is impossible that he has all the pokemon pictures and sprites

Glitter!

Glam Trainer
The thing is.. Melkors or whoever's sprites are very clean.. and not as choppy as the officially announced ones. that is my only doubt.

Because he's got the static sprites, for the Pokédex and such.
The sprites are only choppy with all the zooming in and out, and movements during battle.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This scares me...

How the devil does it scare you though? They're essentially just images of Pokemon like Monmen, Dangoro, and Choroneko. Those are some of the most lovable Pokemon we've gotten in Black and White so far so I don't know how they could be considered scary or creepy in any way. I admit that the official artwork for Monmen is much different than the fanart but it's still pretty close to the original.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
I think the new helmet clam pokemon fits the fan name 'Shellmet' better than Miju3 now XD

shac

How the devil does it scare you though? They're essentially just images of Pokemon like Monmen, Dangoro, and Choroneko. Those are some of the most lovable Pokemon we've gotten in Black and White so far so I don't know how they could be considered scary or creepy in any way. I admit that the official artwork for Monmen is much different than the fanart but it's still pretty close to the original.

Exactly. That's why it scares me. i was following up from my previous post on the new ray-pokemon and it's weird design. Hiro got the arts so close that it scares me that the ray thing in reality will really be that ugly. Got it?

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
good morning everyone!

My buddy says he probally wont leak to the internet, mainly due to the fact he's already been trolled for just mentioning he has it on another site <_<.

he did say the music is pretty much the, and I quote him, 'Most epitastical music a pokemon's handheld version's ever had' ^_^.

Judgement

I think it's pretty cute and I love its silly expression. Its charming in a special way... And it's a ground/electric type so I'm actually reather tempted to put it on my team.

Cecil Omega

good morning everyone!

My buddy says he probally wont leak to the internet, mainly due to the fact he's already been trolled for just mentioning he has it on another site <_<.

he did say the music is pretty much the, and I quote him, 'Most epitastical music a pokemon's handheld version's ever had' ^_^.

Can you ask him questions for us and have him answer through you or something? My desire for info, it's too much!!! D:

All I really want to know is if we really get a free monkey after beating the first gym >.>

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Exactly. That's why it scares me. i was following up from my previous post on the new ray-pokemon and it's weird design. Hiro got the arts so close that it scares me that the ray thing in reality will really be that ugly. Got it?

It scares you that the fanart looks like the real art, because then that ray Pokemon will really look like that in the final product? Why didn't you say that to begin with lol. To be honest, I don't mind an ugly Pokemon myself and I'm not shocked much either. The person who drew the fanart had the images all along, which was what was said a few weeks ago so it didn't really surprise me. I think the point of the fan artwork was to avoid releasing the copyrighted images and to avoid trouble, which I believe was said ages ago too haha. I don't think it's a bad thing that the ray Pokemon is ugly, I guess I just wanted it to be...better.

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
am I the only one who likes the ray pokemon at the moment?

I don't mind it. I know that when the official art is released, some of the people who say the fan art that we currently have is ugly will be singing a different tune.

I guess another gripe a few are having is that it's Ground/Electric. I say this: WHO CARES?! Just because the real-life species which it is based on lives in the water doesn't necessarily mean GF should limit themselves to making it Water. I would think this unique typing would spread joy, but the fans' thirst is unquenchable; they're never truly satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.