• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
THEY CAN DENY IT NO LONGER! I swear if some one yells "SHOPPED!" I'm gonna Falcon Pawnch their face inside out.
SHOPPED! Serebii confirmed.

Sorry had to say it. Though I'm disappointed this means the final forms for Mijumaru and Pokabu are real I do like ol' Smuglord.

Lovedrive

so the starters are what they were said to be from the start? surprise surprise.

Also woa at Yuniran and uh, Gochimu. They look kinda cute. Ah ha ha.

mickey

Beginning Trainer
The Gochiruzeru pre-pre-evo is soooooo cute! :D It looks like Smoochum :)

I totally love Kokoromori! I think it would be one of my favourites.

In my team there will be Kokoromori and Jarorda for sure!

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Tsutaaja evo has 104 or so HP at level 36. That's good. :) definately going to be a sturdy defensive pokemon.

also, WOW volt charge is insanely powerful. 70 base damage is respectable and it forces your opponent to switch? Baton pass teams and Skarmory are going to absolutely hate this. Especially since it can't be stopped by tuant. There better be a good ground-type baton pass user with high speed in order to counter this move or I can see it tearing setup strategies apart.

also, Gyarados isn't going to be so keen on setting up dragon dance anymore, lol.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
so ugly. Should have just been a bigger otter. This thing looks like an anorexic walrein. >.<

Seriously, Futachimaru is so cool. It's just depressing it turns into this thing.

As a standalone pokemon I would have thought it'd be pretty cool, but I wanted an OTTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.