• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon5

フライゴン
www.dotup.org1148994.jpg

Kaburumo
vlgame024852.jpg

Bachuru
vlgame024853.jpg

Banipucchi

Last edited:

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
Beetle, Ice Cream, and Denchura preevo pics are up. Denchura preevo is awesome.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Denchura's pre-evolution is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I just want to hug it and let it crawl up onto my shoulder.

I don't know why people don't like the ice cream guy. I think it's 'cool'. (punnyharhar) and reminds me somewhat of castform.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Remember when Dentula was first revealed it was spelled Denchura, but then we changed to Dentula, because that seemed the most likely correct romanization considering tarantula. So "Pachuru" is most likely Patula or Batula, not sure which.
(Take all this with a grain of salt, I'm still an ametuer at this :) )

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
I will admit that that ball of ice cream is cute, I wasn't that impressed when we saw it evolved form, maybe the sprites (or eventually the official art) can improove my opinion of this line of pokemon - and we are yet to see its final form.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Mega Drain getting a boost was onixpected but i wonder why they boost it and not create a similar move whit the 75 power.

Because then they can eliminate a redundant move that nobody will ever use.

If they made another draining attack, it would just outclass mega drain and mega drain would be a waste of space.

then we'd have absorb < megadrain < superdrain < giga drain

doesn't that seem a bit pointless?

Status
Not open for further replies.