• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPrince

Take that!
up34381.jpg

up34382.jpg

up34383.jpg

up34384.jpg

Silver Flame

Steel Trainer
I'm reserving final judgement till we get more info, but all signs are good that I'm really going to like this gen.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
I assume the player who are posting pics of new poke is having the Black version.

anyway, there are no screenshots yet of new pokemon taken at nighttime.

Thriller

Its almost time
That Fighting Pokemon Dakegi is like the coolest thing I've seen since Miju's Final Evolution. I mean, a fighting warrior wearing a Gi, and its body is made of crystal? Freaking sweet.

I'd like to point out most of these Pokemon look a lot more make than the Starter Evolutions ever did. Of course, all of these aren't authentic, which backs up my whole point that these Pokemon never were meant to look like Pokemon. The only reason they are Pokemon is because Gamefreak and Creatures designed them.

Cecil Omega

For those who don't want to go through pages of sprites or click all the individual links, here ya go:

newsprites.png

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
52noty.jpg

Pokabus evo seams to have higher attack then anything and defense. Speed isnt so bad compared to other stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.