• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerophoenix

The Great Speculator
The Jellyfish is Ghost/Water.

READ THIS POST SINCE PEOPLE KEEP ASKING.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
I'm not a kid, I am 24 years old.

And as a side note, can we PLEASE get names with these pictures, at the very least?

Oh sorry, but you assumed everyone here who's interested in pokemon is a kid. So going by that, I also have to assume that you are one yourself. Because God forbid adults play these games too, right?

btw, I'm 30,000 years old

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Most of the new humanoids look strangely disproportional anyways, if you noticed.

I did notice, which is why I dislike them so much and hope they don't appear too often in the games which, knowing my luck, won't happen.

As for the new Pokemon revealed a few minutes ago, I love that new Jellyfish Pokemon, it does look more graceful, at least compared to Tentacool and Tentacruel lol. As for Dotetsukotsu, it looks really strong since it's holding that metal thing. Kind of odd for them to incorporate large items like that.

DarkPrince

Take that!
The other one looks like the evo of the Ice Cream Pokemon.
By the way, the 4th Gym is electric and the leader has 2 Emonga and a Zebra-evo

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
lol, looks like it walked right out of a kingdomhearts game, look at the eyes and mouth, it's got that heartless vibe. :p

Oh THATS what it reminded me of!!!! I thought I was getting a vibe of familiarity from it but couldn't for the life of me remember/think what it was reminding me of! Its been so long since I played a Kingdom Hearts game. It does have a heartless vibe IMO.

Chardan

Is that growth that is making Smuglord so huge? Geez.

The camera is constantly moving around, while keeping Jaroda in frame. I don't think its that big, but I want to see it attacking.

AceTrainerRO

Snow Cloak Abuser
Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.