• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#633Monozu (Lv. 50 -->) #634Jiheddo(Lv. 64 -->)
#635Sazando
Dark/Dragon
Levitate
HP: 92
Atk: 105
Def: 90
SpA: 125
SpD: 90
Spe: 98

Level 64.... :O

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
Eww, but then the male Kenhorou would be so feminine looking if we go by real world bird examples. I really hope you're wrong about it and that Game Freak decided to do their own thing and gave the female Kenhorou the feminine design and the male Kenhorou, the bland design.

Dude, it's written in the picture and has already been translated... オスのすがた "Osu no sugata" means "Male form" and メスのすがた "Mesu no sugata" means "Female form"...

Deja Vu

Thunder Trainer
The red karate dude and the blue karate dude are counterparts I think, not part of the same evolution line. That would explain why we saw Degeki early on and relatively low-leveled.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/baniricchi.jpg[/IMG139]
Maybe its from the 7th gym battle, who knows.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
nah, the colorful form is much cooler

Which is just something natural.. Girls don't have to be the fancy'er specimen all the time.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Oh....so Iris is the last gym in pokemon black, that sucks I want white so I guess I will not fight her. Though I might get black at some point after I beat white....oh well haha.

Also, love the evo for Shimama!!

pickledArbok

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dude, it's written in the picture and has already been translated... オスのすがた "Osu no sugata" means "Male form" and メスのすがた "Mesu no sugata" means "Female form"...

"Dude", calm down. There were like 3 pictures of Kenhorou's forms being posted around at the time and the one I saw didn't have any English text. It had Japanese text but guess what; I don't read Japanese. I can't translate such things so I asked for assisstance.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Fiiiinally read everything from where i left it last night, ook a few hours XD

Just WOW!

Best so far...... Crocular's evolution Croconile :p

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
#531Tabunne
Normal
"Healing Heart"/"Regeneration"
HP: 103
Atk: 60
Def: 86
SpA: 60
SpD: 86
Spe: 50

If that is true then i think Blissey is still the Queen of SW!

What the hell...lvl 64? Fake? maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.