• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deja Vu

Thunder Trainer
nageki.jpg

Preevo of Dangeki,

It's not a pre-evo. They're just counterparts.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
OK.

Time for Tier predictions.

Everyone apart from Tabunne: Uber
Tabunne: NU

i lol'd, i really hope these stats are fake... I don't want my Hihidaruma to be OU please no no no....

#562Desumasu (Lv. 34 -->)
#563Desukaan
Ghost
Mummy
HP: 58
Atk: 50
Def: 145
SpA: 95
SpD: 105
Spe: 30

Dusknoir just crapped himself

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Oh. I got it wrong then. Silly me.

Counterparts:
Blue judo mon- Red judo mon
Gochiruzeru line- Rankurusu line
Monmen line- Churine line
Vulture- Wargle

OK so far? Now everybody is hoping the vulture is exclusive to the one opposite, because everyone loves Wargle.

And holy sh*t now that it's all tabled out properly these beasts are overpowered. I never swear so this is a big deal.

Copley Hill Gym

Just for comparison, using the base stats found on Gamefaqs - the five generations of Water starter type, and their base stats:

#9 Blastoise
Water
Torrent
HP: 79
Atk: 83
Def: 100
SpA: 85
Spe: 78

#160 Feraligatr
Water
Torrent
HP: 85
Atk: 105
SpA: 79
SpD: 83

#260 Swampert
Water
Torrent
HP: 100
Atk: 110
Def: 90
SpD: 90
Spe: 60

#395 Empoleon
Water
Torrent
HP: 84
Atk: 86
Def: 88
SpA: 111
SpD: 101

#503 Daikenki
Water
Torrent
HP: 95
Atk: 100
Def: 85
SpA: 108
SpD: 70
Spe: 70

Daikenki is by no means horrendous, but I certainly was not expecting a mixed sweeper! The speed looks too low to be a speedy mixed sweeper, but the HP looks bulky enough along with defense for an all round decent, attacking starter.

EDIT: Just to add, it really does relegate Blastoise somewhat to the bottom of the pile - he's slightly faster than Daikenki, but that is pretty much it - if you want a bulky water, you wouldn't use Blastoise anyway. Daikenki seems to fill a niche I wasn't expecting - a good movepool and that particular Pokemon has the makings of a decent mixed sweeper, albeit a slower one.

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Finally a bug with good stats>.>
#540Kurumiru (Lv. 20 -->) #541Kurumayu (Level up in Summer -->)
#542Hahakomori
Bug/Grass
Swarm/Chlorophyll
HP: 75
Atk: 103
Def: 80
SpA: 70
Spe: 93

DarkPrince

Take that!
Serebii is just not posting the stat screens or the battle screens of the previously revealed information
Right now he's posting new stuff. :)

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I know the new camera has zoom features but...everything looks effing MASSIVE! The back sprites are huge, and don't get me started on Yorterri's final evo...

Methinks Isshu has some nuclear waste issues that are makin those pokes swell up bigger than a thumb hit by a hammer.

EkwEE

Asha'man M'Hael
Just for comparison, using the base stats found on Gamefaqs - the five generations of Water starter type, and their base stats:

#9 Blastoise
Water
Torrent
HP: 79
Atk: 83

#160 Feraligatr
Water
Torrent
HP: 85
Atk: 105
SpA: 79
SpD: 83

#260 Swampert
Water
Torrent
HP: 100
Atk: 110
Def: 90
SpD: 90

#395 Empoleon
Water
Torrent
HP: 84
Atk: 86
Def: 88
SpA: 111
SpD: 101

#503 Daikenki
Water
Torrent
HP: 95
Atk: 100
Def: 85
SpA: 108
Spe: 70

Daikenki is by no means horrendous, but I certainly was not expecting a mixed sweeper! The speed looks too low to be a speedy mixed sweeper, but the HP looks bulky enough along with defense for an all round decent, attacking starter.

Yeah no doubt, I was expecting maybe bulky physical sweeper or special sweeper, maybe a defensive wall just based off the whole samurai thing.

Is he pure water then? Or did he en up getting a dual type?

What's Jaroda rating as far as grass starters go?

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
PokeBeach confirmed-
Male is pink version of Kenhorou
Female is brown version

Makes sense. A fusion between a peacock and a roadrunner/

Status
Not open for further replies.