• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chardan

These Sprites Have Messed My Pants

allishinca

Praise Lord Helix
I do like a lot of these. Here are some that I'm definitely leveling up:

Mijumaru with Everstone

Leperasudu (the black cat's evolution)

Hiyakki <3 (the water monkey's evolution)

Kokoromori

Erufuun (the grass sheep)

Warubiaru (the ground aligator)

Marakacchi (cactus bunny)

Chirachiino (Chillarmy's evolution)

Rankurusu

Denchura

Shibirudon! (electric fish/snake thing)

Shanderaa (lanturn pokemon)

Tsunbeaa (polar bear)

Kojondo (purple fighting Pokemon)

Buffuron

Sazando (dark dragon)

Mr.Brightside

You will evolve too!
Am i the only one who has a problem with the images on the main page? They won't load.

Anyway i spoiled myself a bit and i see some very interesting Pokemon. The Genie trio looks very nice.

ariados34

A Vicious Weremoth
Super cool, I just noticed that the reason the clam doesn't have its shell after evolving is because you evolve it by trading it with another bug, and that other bug, kapurumo gets a shell after it evolves through the same process...
props gamefreak

also, I am genuinely surprised at the garbage pokemon, and genuinely upset about the ice cream pokemon and the flying legends, and the steel/fighting legend, the sprite just looks poorly done on that one... also the hitmons of this generation are really really boring

I'm pleased with most everything else though, and I'm going to have a tough time picking my team

stormno27

i hate half the pokemons, none come close to the classics

but some are already classics in designs

Jaroda(grass Milotic it sucks he doesn't have a cool ability)
Daikenki
Hiyakki(people hate her but I just love her)
Zeburaika
Koromori line
Moguryuu line
Kurumiru line
Doreida(she makes gardevoir ugly)
Meguroko line
Darumakka line
Desukan
Aaken line
Zoroark
Chirachiino(soo cute)
goth line(she cooler then jynx)
Yuniran line
deer line
Emonga
Bachuru line
Shibibiiru and Shibirudon
Hitomoshi line
Kibago(i think its the cutest dragon line ever)
Kumashun a cutie
Chobomaki
Kojondo love her, now i wish i knew where i get her
Wargle line
Baruchai line
Monozu line
Kobaruon(very handsome)
Terakion
Birijion(i think the third most beautiful legand after sucuine and ho-oh)
Reshiram
Kerudio(I wish i can get him, he is my favorite legand)
Meloia(just as pretty as gardevoir)

the rest are gross and ugly to me

i can't stand the other legandary trio
they make the regis look good

BCVM22

Okay this is a waste of pokemon edition...

The others are at this point **** to me.

Don't buy it, then. My source has leaked to me the information that no one's all that worried about you and that the world will in fact continue to turn.

I can't reveal my source, but the information is reliable.

Swizzy

i loled at the ice/dragon that looks like a "chicken" xD that thing is so ugly i was like wtf is that!? lol srsly that pkmn is hideous in every way shape and form.

Pokemon I'm in love with:

Leperasudu
Zeburaika
Monmon/Erufuun
Churine/Doreida
Marakacchi
Shinpora
Desumasu/Desukan
All 4 fossil Pokemon
Rankurusu
Shikijika/Mebukijika
Emonga
Burunkeru
Shibirudon
Hitomoshi/Ranpuraa/Shanderaa
Kumashun
Chobomaki/Agirudaa
Kojofuu/Kojondo
Kurimugan
Washibon
Kuitaran

Best.Gen.Ever.

Isis-sama

I just got a look at the leaked sprite list put up on the site and while a lot of them don't impress me (some do look good though) I was very happy to see Aaken and Aakeosu. I have wanted a raptor pokemon since Red and Blue, but a dino-bird pokemon is nearly as good. I don't care if it's terrible, I am having Aakeosu in my team when I get the game. I don't suppose anyone knows when in the game or how you get Aaken or Aakeosu, plus all of the other fifth gen pokemon yet?

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Jesus Christ, is it really? It's going on the one way ticket to Uber.

Not to mention it doesn't have a 4x weakness like Garchomp does...

V Faction

www.faction.com
In regards to the stats...

Some of them are really good, yes. However, some of them might be outclassed. A lot of the abilities are still unknown as to what their effect does, and typing/move set plays a lot into how a Pokemon can be effective. The biggest thing people need to realize is that a LOT of older Pokemon, particularly from Gen 1, were only about Average, Below Average, or slightly above Average. This generation is meant as a mimic to that gen, so expect some Base Stat totals and whatnot to be slightly different from what you were expecting. A good chunk aren't going to be "OU viable" from the get-go simply because of how they needed to be balanced out.

Cobalt_Latios

Iris = Black Version
Oh, so the anime is going to advertise the Black version then. That would explain Reshiram's superior presence.

C_L

allishinca

Praise Lord Helix
Well I dun care about stats, all that matters to me is what they look like.

I'ma playing through my game with an unevolved Mijumaru, hehe. :)

Aurix

Kerudio is probably my favorite of the new pokemon, just because it's so cute! ...it'll probably turn out to be an uber, which makes me saaaad. /remembering Manaphy... /sigh

My other favorites include: Barujiina, Kojondo, Shanderaa and its pre-evolutions, Doreida, and Leperasudu

Also; I adore how many fighting types there are! I think I may be doing a monotype fighting run after I finish my first, normal run... o.0

erekwashere15

Can anyone explain how the evolving for Kapuromo into Shubarugo and Chobomaki into Agirudea works. I know you trade the two, but do you have trade them for each other or do you trade while the others in your team?

Chardan

Does anyone know if they're any Pokemon who can only be evolved through trading? Or Stones if any info on that is out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.