• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
I wonder which of these pokemon will appear in the next smash bros. =P *crosses fingers for ice cream pokemon*

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
I'm just curious if that's where the fossils are located, it definatley looks like the kind of place the ancient sea turtle would be found.

From Pokejungle:
Pokejungle.net said:
The two fossils will be found in Rizoodo Desert which you have access to after getting 3 badges. These can be restored in Shippou City

I still think Shimama's line is my favorite of this gen.

Last edited:

Venomrec

will shinies still be in there?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Look how much HP Mamanbou has! O_O

Also, Page 1337 :p

Kinda funny how it's gone up ~130 pages in the last 24 hours.

Cecil Omega

I wonder which of these pokemon will appear in the next smash bros. =P *crosses fingers for ice cream pokemon*

Zoroark is going to be the playable character without a doubt r.r

I can see Zekrom and Reshiram being part of a stage, the beast trio being a pokeball summon similar to latios and latias, and maybe Smuglord being a summon that wraps around an enermy, slowing them down like Metroid did.

snormunch15

whats the fossil info....is one exclusive to black and one to white.....or can you get either but only 1 fossil total...?....pretty much are they obtainable like 3rd gen fossils or 4th gen fossils?

Overall I like the pokemon. All i need are enough pokemon to keep me satisfied which is:
A team that I will carry on forever
fun legendaries
Dragon types

So im good =] cant wait till the move sets start being formed ",

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Zoroark is going to be the playable character without a doubt r.r

I can see Zekrom and Reshiram being part of a stage, the beast trio being a pokeball summon similar to latios and latias, and maybe Smuglord being a summon that wraps around an enermy, slowing them down like Metroid did.

Ooo I'm cheering for that Smuglord idea. XD

Thorneon

So does anybody else think that Kojondo might have an alternate form/gender difference? It evolves from a pretty masculine looking thing to a very feminine looking creature.

Also has anybody seen what the 2nd stage of the female form of the water/ghost jellyfish looks like? Pokebeach had the pre-evo which was pink and more feminine - most likely when it evolves it won't have that gargantuan moustache.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?

i'm hopping Futachimaru can be in the game he'd be beast ;)

Pokefan1023

Pokemon Breeder :)
Oooh Serebii now has some of the Pokemon on the first few routes found in the wild. Sorry if I'm behind xD but Tabunne is on the first routes, as is Yooterii and Choroneko :) and I think Minezumi. And it looks like in the Japanese version there's an option for ABC. yay. :)

Edit: lol page 1337. :p

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
1. I just figured out why Gobitto's evolution line is a ghost/ground type.
[IMG200]http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/black-white/new-pokemon/isshu-pokemon-128.jpg[/IMG200][IMG200]http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/black-white/new-pokemon/isshu-pokemon-129.jpg[/IMG200]
They're not robots, they're golems

2. I think I'm going to call Wargle's pre-evo Vaglet, for valor & eaglet [IMG200]http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/black-white/new-pokemon/isshu-pokemon-133.jpg[/IMG200]

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
So does anybody else think that Kojondo might have an alternate form/gender difference? It evolves from a pretty masculine looking thing to a very feminine looking creature.

Also has anybody seen what the 2nd stage of the female form of the water/ghost jellyfish looks like? Pokebeach had the pre-evo which was pink and more feminine - most likely when it evolves it won't have that gargantuan moustache.

I think it might have different forms. I thought those were two gender differences at first glance but I guess not.

SimChao

The Furret Fanatic
...nnnnnnooope, I'd say you're pretty much wrong. Sorry!

Flame baiting for sharing my opinion in a non-hostile and non-procative way? Well done, troll. Reported. :)

Thats NOT an opinion. Either something IS sloppy or ISN'T sloppy. LIKING the look of them is an opinion.

Wrong. Absolutely and utterly wrong. A character design can appear to be messy to one person, and amazing to another. Perception. Really, it's common sense.

Besides you didn't say "a lot of the new Pokemon look sloppy and almost fanmade in terms of quality" you said something along the lines of "This is a list of the ones that look like official pokemon."

Either quote me exactly or don't quote me at all. What I said was "The only ones of the bunch that I think look like official Pokemon are"

What two very important words did you leave out? "I THINK". Do you know what those words imply in context? If that didn't make it obvious enough, I even explicitly stated later in my post that I was sharing my opinions, and not what I believed to be fact.

Oh and actually I did say that a lot of the new Pokemon look sloppy and almost fanmade in terms of quality, word for word, in this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11625267&postcount=26652

And even if you didn't see that first post, it was easy to infer based on just the post in question.

Chillarmy 2 doesn't look like an official pokemon because its to exact same body and face but with a scarf. It could easily have been made by any halfwit.

So you believe that you are qualified to decide what looks official and what doesn't, and I'm not because I don't agree with you? Are you just angry because the ones I like and dislike aren't the same as yours? Because there is no difference between what you are attacking me for and what you just did there. At all.

Richard Strahl

Psychic Trainer
Holy crap, Kirikizan...
BEST. DESIGN. THIS. GEN.
Frikken Power Ranger, heck YES! XD
I hope the shiny sprite is green. I think it would replace Mew as my favorite... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.