• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Meraruba's face looks like Arceus'

CourtshipDating

alice in the glass
For the people complaining about the designs (if there are any, I don't know anymore, lost track of page numbers), you do know we have lived with similiar stuff since the first gen?

Example. The PKMNs with judo-clothes or whatnot. Think Machoke. He has underwear. Hitmonchan has clothes aswell.

The PKMNs with the woodplanks/ironbar/concrete blocks. Marowak/Cubone/Farfetch'd.

The icecream cone/candles. Human objects, right? Magnemite/Magneton.

I think, if you are to complain on the designs of this gen, you should also complain on the first.

Or maybe everybody likes it, I dunno.

EDIT: Misdreavous has clothes, or pearls atleast.

Ethan

Banned
Yeah I was here when 4th gen came out and everyone said the same thing.

WHAT THE HELL THESE LOOK LIKE DIGIMON BAWWWWWWWWWK.

Because a three headed bird is the most original thing I've ever heard of. :rolleyes:

Cyaeron

I really liked most of the pokemon that were leaked before the games got here, but... now that I've seen all of them, and their evolutions... Ugggghhh. I'm sure I'll get used to them. They're just rather.. disappointing. I do like the anteater, and the polar bear and a lot of others - I LOVE the dark/steel Pokemon, Komatana and Kirikizan, I hope you don't have to wait until the end to get him - but some of them.. Meloetta, for example. That thing looks like a little girl. That's just really... abnormal. I'm happy she's an event legendary, I'll never have to order my Pokemon to beat up on a kid with green hair. Also - Freezio. Does anybody know what that is, exactly? I mean, I like the object Pokemon (such as Magnemite, Voltorb, Bronzor, etc.) but.. this thing doesn't have any visible means of being alive. Since Pokemon are supposed to be alive and all.

My surprise favorite is the ghost candle line. I'm gonna have one of them on my team, for sure. :D

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
Well that was my bad and I feel rediculous. I'll just put my team in my sig. I hope everyone got a laugh because I sure did.

Last edited:

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Status
Not open for further replies.