• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
xsedr, you might want to rehost those images. They're all just Pokexperto icons with Dusknoir on them.

Kael Sabel

The Dark Spriter
That doesn't make much sense :/

I guess it's a Dark Thing*shrugs* It's honestly odder than giving out the uber abilities of Drought and Drizzle.

Zalck

Back Again...
Question....

Meloia has a 'Step Form' Is there an image yet?

Perapmanta_017

Okay...I'm a bit confused about the Bug/Steel Legendary. On the main page and the preliminary pokedex that's up it's name is Genosekuta, but on the New Pokemon Page it has the name Insekuta.

My question is: which one is the real name ?;492-s;

Ethan

Banned
I hope the Bug/Steel legendary has an alternate form. If its been altered by team plasma in some way, than it must look different originally. I just hope it does because I don't care for its current design much. Maybe it will be like Giratina and we can get his other form in the Crystal equivalent to black and white.

/speculation

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Okay...I'm a bit confused about the Bug/Steel Legendary. On the main page and the preliminary pokedex that's up it's name is Genosekuta, but on the New Pokemon Page it has the name Insekuta.

My question is: which one is the real name ?;492-s;

..For now we refer it as ?sekuta....

i'm pretty sure the newest one post is the true name

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
This sounds interesting...

Pokebeach said:
Futachimaru's animation shows it picking up one of the shells on its legs and wielding it like a sword.

cranberries

What I want to know is, where are all those people that swore that the starer evos were fake? I don't like most of them, but I didn't doubt them.

Haunter ゴースト

Im wondering at the moment why one of the genie trio is after Zekrom and not with it's other two genie legends, im guessing it will have a more important role.
To be honest though i don't really like the genie trio, i don't mind the new fighting trio as they seem to be like the Articuno, Entei, Regice and Mesprit trios but having up to three different trios in this generation seems a bit stupid =/

Haunter ゴースト

Im wondering at the moment why one of the genie trio is after Zekrom and not with it's other two genie legends, im guessing it will have a more important role.
To be honest though i don't really like the genie trio, i don't mind the new fighting trio as they seem to be like the Articuno, Entei, Regice and Mesprit trios but having up to three different trios in this generation seems a bit stupid =/

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I just noriced that the vulure evo, whose name is literally romanized as "Vuljina" is female only.

...Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.