• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
Kyuremu, the 3rd legendary Dragon:

65.jpg

I wonder what it's story is. It doesn't seem as interesting as Reshiram or Zekrom. I mean, the version mascots have White Forest and Black City, respectively (I think that's how it is), but Kyuremu (Ice/Dragon) will undoubtedly get special treatment in the third version like always (i.e. Suicune, Rayquaza and Giratina)

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Well, really more ie Rayquaza and Giratina. I'm just waiting for when the Grey box legend is the Ground/Flying member of the Raijin trio. Everything would go berserk. But it'll probably be Kyuremu.

Evo levels are so high because they just are. This gen is steep- A lot of three stagers don't start until the early thirties with the exception of the starters.

Grei

not the color
Oh, of course you would know what Id spend my money on :p

Good for you. Thanks for wasting your time making an account. Now go away, we don't care if your ignorance has made you hate 5th Gen. You aren't forced to be here so go.

I'm still loving all of these. I'm liking Hihidaruma more and more, but I almost want to force myself to give the anteater a try first. I suppose it'll depend on when it's available.

Pokefan1023

Pokemon Breeder :)
The good thing is I can easily pick out Pokemon names in all the Japanese text. Katakana is very easy for me to read and comes naturally - Hiragana is much harder for me for some reason. /: Still, I'll be giving everyone I can names with Roman letters - hopefully you can name your rivals this time around.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
For all those complaining about the game, you really should just stop. There is nothing you can do about the designs. If you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that. And if you must buy it, have someone trade you the pokemon you like once you get the first badge. Problem solved.

Anyway, in preparation for my import I'm trying to figure out my team. At the moment I have 12 guys I need to decide on still. It will probably depend on the availability of them or I'll just rotate like I did in SS

Pokefan1023

Anyway, in preparation for my import I'm trying to figure out my team. At the moment I have 12 guys I need to decide on still. It will probably depend on the availability of them or I'll just rotate like I did in SS

Do you read Japanese? Or are you just kind of winging it like me? xD just curious.

josn

Good for you. Thanks for wasting your time making an account. Now go away, we don't care if your ignorance has made you hate 5th Gen. You aren't forced to be here so go.

I'm still loving all of these. I'm liking Hihidaruma more and more, but I almost want to force myself to give the anteater a try first. I suppose it'll depend on when it's available.

Ignorance towards what? Its my opinion that I think the designs are retarded, thats not ignorance, its an opinion P:

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Ignorance towards what? Its my opinion that I think the designs are retarded, thats not ignorance, its an opinion P:

Ya, Weve heard it bla bla bla. We dont care. If you dont like the desings dont buy the game quit the leading Breeder Rpg and go play world of warcraft or somthing.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
The good thing is I can easily pick out Pokemon names in all the Japanese text. Katakana is very easy for me to read and comes naturally - Hiragana is much harder for me for some reason. /: Still, I'll be giving everyone I can names with Roman letters - hopefully you can name your rivals this time around.

Nope, rival names are fixed.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
Do you read Japanese? Or are you just kind of winging it like me? xD just curious.

I'll be winging it, and if I get stuck use pldh.net's youtube walk-through videos haha. I'm excited though as this is my first import (I played up to the first badge in platinum in Japanese but it wasn't that hard as I already knew what to do from playing Diamond).

Pokefan1023

Nope, rival names are fixed.

Dang. Oh well, I'll just memorize them.

There are also filters it seems

What are those?

I'll be winging it, and if I get stuck use pldh.net's youtube walk-through videos haha. I'm excited though as this is my first import (I played up to the first badge in platinum in Japanese but it wasn't that hard as I already knew what to do from playing Diamond).

Oh, thanks for telling me about that! I'll be using it xD and it's my first import too. I have seen in some videos when naming you can use roman letters (ABC) so that'll be a huge help.

I have no idea what youre talking about...?
It is as easy as this:
Saying you don't like pokemon on a pokemon page=You are going to be flamed, but seriously i don't think they hate you, they just gets annoye by all the people that says they hate the new pokemon.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
If anyone's curious, a live stream will be starting in about 5 minutes starting at the beginning of them game.

http://pldh.net/live

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
anywho, its a waste of posts arguing everytime someone new comes in to complain.

anywho. Bugs will rule the competitive scene! im betting on that!

josn

It is as easy as this:
Saying you don't like pokemon on a pokemon page=You are going to be flamed, but seriously i don't think they hate you, they just gets annoye by all the people that says they hate the new pokemon.

I said I dont like this NEW pokemon*
I like the older ones still :) SS is still an acceptable game, in my book
Its just these new designs Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.