• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefan1023

Pokemon Breeder :)
The live stream looks fun. Don't want to spoil, though...will it be put on his youtube channel as a vid? I'd like to use it for when I get the game to help me.

Skydra

I am so angry with GameFreak for Jaroda's base stats. They gave the coolest starter the worst stats, in my opinion because I don't use defenses too much on playthroughs. Now I'm seriously considering the Water one, but Pokabu is a nono.

nikohesus

Banned
I said I dont like this NEW pokemon*
I like the older ones still :) SS is still an acceptable game, in my book
Its just these new designs Dx

You'll get used to it. Seriously. You can't put off the perfect Pokemon game because of the Pokemon, bear with them for a while and transfer your old Pokemon over. You'll love the game, but you should still buy it whether or not you like the Pokemon.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
The live stream looks fun. Don't want to spoil, though...will it be put on his youtube channel as a vid? I'd like to use it for when I get the game to help me.

The LiVE stream is running Pokemon Black and the Youtube will be running Pokemon White. Youtube is updated with everything important and is almost a faster way of seeing everything as well as being able to find certain things quicker. LiVE is just a causal play-though and is always fun to watch.

Araleon

Chill
I'm anxious to find out the version exclusive lists, so I can determine which version to get.

My brother wants Black, and I'm getting it for him, and originally decided that I might as well get White.

But if the rumors of Wargle being a version exclusive to Black are true, then I'm getting Black.

Wargle rocks your socks.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Floatzel.net has pokemon sprites then go to photobucket or somthing and save the sprites in there then click on the image and copy and past it into your serebii sig.

PJ_Graphix

Theorist Trainer
what gives with jaroda's moveset? he is a Grass SNAKE... where is Glare. he better be in the same egg group as Arbok and be able to get Glare as an egg move. it just HAS to be done, lol. ive been waiting to see glare used on more pokemon and at least this one is logical as he is a snake too.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I'm anxious to find out the version exclusive lists, so I can determine which version to get.

My brother wants Black, and I'm getting it for him, and originally decided that I might as well get White.

But if the rumors of Wargle being a version exclusive to Black are true, then I'm getting Black.

Wargle rocks your socks.

I've heard that too that Wargle and the Vulture are version exclusives. Anyone know anything on this?

Pokefan1023

As long as Tabunne is in White, I'm happy. Tabunne rocks all of your socks. <3

And I know nothing about version exclusives beyond what Serebii has up. He probably will be updating that soon, though, considering he got the game. But I have heard Churine is exclusive to Black

Oh my god, I just had a mini heart attack. I went onto Floatzel where a big blaring headline informed me the games are reigon locked. And then, of course they tell me that's only for DSi. Thank god I have a DS lite. /breathes deeply

Last edited:

Kael Sabel

The Dark Spriter
Has anyone been checking out the actual physical sizes of these guys. Always good info when drawing them, but it's somewhat surprising. Daikenki is a lot smaller than I was expecting. Doesn't even break 5 feet. And Emboar is exactly the same size*height wise, at least* as Zoroark. Only Jaroda is what I figure, a little over 10 feet.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
the thing about the filters: you can't use "bad words" for nicknames and such

also, people think we made a mistake with the stats and it would be like this:
HP, Attack, Defence, Speed, Special Attack, Special Defence.

Not sure what to believe

Flaming Panda

Im'a panda on fire!
I have to say, this gen amazing. Im loving the awesome type combos. Hopefully the majority of these pokes get in the UU tier as its tha most diverse of the tiers. Ou sucks because every one has infernape, ttar, and blissy. I hate you OU. Please keep in mind that this is my opinion.

Lol @ people saying smuglord is horrible. If this thing learns calm mind then this thing will be beast. Obviosly you dont play the meta game (or fail at the competative play) if you think a pokemon sucks cause of offenses that, quite frankly, arn't that bad.

Holys***! Blazikens getting speed boost! Finally, my fighting friend may get redemed.

Can't wait to get the mothra although its stealth rock weakness sucks.

Last edited:

Pokefan1023

the thing about the filters: you can't use "bad words" for nicknames and such

Hahaha xDDDD that's kind of dumb. it's your game, you should be able to name the characters whatever you want.

not that it applies to me or anything. fail.

***EDIT****

Churine is a Pokemon White exclusive, Monmen is Black. Floatzel confirmed this.

Last edited:

Linkdarkside

what gives with jaroda's moveset? he is a Grass SNAKE... where is Glare. he better be in the same egg group as Arbok and be able to get Glare as an egg move. it just HAS to be done, lol. ive been waiting to see glare used on more pokemon and at least this one is logical as he is a snake too.
yeah i am not happy whit his move set either but at least TMs are unlimited this time.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
Lol @ people saying smuglord is horrible. If this thing learns calm mind then this thing will be beast. Obviosly you dont play the meta game (or fail at the competative play) if you think a pokemon sucks cause of offenses that, quite frankly, arn't that bad.

It does by TM :)

D!3g0

As long as Tabunne is in White, I'm happy. Tabunne rocks all of your socks. <3

And I know nothing about version exclusives beyond what Serebii has up. He probably will be updating that soon, though, considering he got the game. But I have heard Churine is exclusive to Black

Oh my god, I just had a mini heart attack. I went onto Floatzel where a big blaring headline informed me the games are reigon locked. And then, of course they tell me that's only for DSi. Thank god I have a DS lite. /breathes deeply

I read on the main page that Churine is White exclusive, I hope it´s for Black though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.