• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
did you put [*img]image adress[*/img]
take out stars

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
in the user cp settings
yeah i know and i mean ice cream pokemon seriously? its wierd but cool.

Its not made of icecream. Its a snowball pokemon that sits on top of some icicles with a second head (2 heads like weezing) and it resembles 2 scoops of ice cream. Its a really fun and interesting way to add a snowball/icicle based pokemon to the game.

Anybody else think that Chillarmy's evo just looks like him but with bigger ears and clothes? lol its kinda funny..."Used winter coat on Chillarmy" "YOUR CHILLARMY IS EVOLVING!!!!!"

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
that would be funny

+Kira+

Rankurusu~
Go the picture on Photobucket, and in the box that says "Share this image" there should be a link beside the words "IMG code." Copy that into your signature.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
http://i55.*******.com/osydud.jpg

I just can't get over how fail this pokemon is.

Muk was cool but this........ I just embarrassing. There are only a few pokemon I dont like in this region. around 4 or 5.

http://i55.*******.com/30wnz2f.jpg
This being another one.

It is a horrible fat dog that is put deeply to shame by the awesomness of Arcanine, Luxray, Houndoom and Mightyena. It is fat, not intimidating and does not look like.... a proper dog. Its pre evos are awesome though. Too bad they have to evolve into something as hideous as this. It looks so old too and frail.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Go the picture on Photobucket, and in the box that says "Share this image" there should be a link beside the words "IMG code." Copy that into your signature.

Or you can simply click on the "image" button in the textbox on serebii and insert your URLs into those...

diehatsu

I was doing some research on my new favorite flaming moth ( despite not evolving till level 60)
Urugamosu
and it seems to have three unknown moves is there any advancement on thisor any new moves?
also it gets swarm which can make it AMAZING
also hihidruma do we have any new info on getting it's alternate forme

I'm using Internet Explorer, and I already have the images, I just can't put them in my signature. Nothing I try works.

Here's what I did:
I used pokebeache's list of images, since you can right click those...open up paint or photoshop, whatever you want to use. Copy the image you want to use, and save it in a document.
Next: You need to upload your pictures to a uploading site. I use photobucket. There are other options out there. If you don't have an account, register one. Try a google search if you don't like photobucket, or whatever.

Once the images are on whatever site you used, then its really easy to just link them in your signature.

lol did it's moustache just grow ponytails???

Slimslamer

http://i55.*******.com/osydud.jpg

I just can't get over how fail this pokemon is.

Muk was cool but this........ I just embarrassing. There are only a few pokemon I dont like in this region. around 4 or 5.

This being another one.

It is a horrible fat dog that is put deeply to shame by the awesomness of Arcanine, Luxray, Houndoom and Mightyena. It is fat, not intimidating and does not look like.... a proper dog. Its pre evos are awesome though. Too bad they have to evolve into something as hideous as this. It looks so old too and frail.

I'll agree that the dog is obese, but I feel like that may be more the spites fault than anything else. Also, personally I love this new poison type. Yeah it's weird but it's a stylistic weird, it really does look like a broken trash bag, while still looking like a pokemon. I'm disappoint it's pure poison, and also that its stats seem mediocre, but from a design perspective I love it.

+Kira+

Rankurusu~
Or you can simply click on the "image" button in the textbox on serebii and insert your URLs into those...

Yeah, but to get the URL off Photobucket you have to go to that box anyway, and that just saves a step.

And awwww man, I love that hairy mustache dog :p

Also, that moth is awesome. Too bad about the 4x weakness to Rock. Otherwise, yesss flaming moth

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
My team (unless I change it, which is pretty likely lol):
-Futachimaru (I shall not evolve it again!!)
-Zeburaika
-Hatoopoo (Just like Futachimaru, but might evolve it)
-Kokoromori
-Ononokusu
-Kojondo
-Shanderaa/Haderia/Delebird/Wargle/Erufuun*

*For a holiday OR just a random Pokemon

What I think of some Pokemon:
Erufuun: It has a crazy face. Awesome. AND it's exclusive to Pokemon Black! :D
Haderia: Looks like a dog in a Halloween costume. lol
Kojondo: Purple fighting weasel=win
Kokoromori: Yes! No more Zubat! Instead, we get something awesome!

So yeah. When B/W comes out here, I'm getting it. No doubt.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
It isn't letting me copy and paste the images. My permissions list says I can't upload pictures for my signature. Do you know how I can change that to make it work?

Dude just put it in. You dont need to upload it or anything. And remember to upgrade the imgae code like this
isshu-pokemon-18.jpg*
And then come out like this
isshu-pokemon-18.jpg

Jaroda Girl

Female Super Nerd
I think the final stage of the dog is roadkill. I view it as our Bidoof/Bibarel, Zigzagoon/Linoone equivalent.

The new Poison Pokemon seems to be the Gen 5 version of Muk. Since Isshu is more "real world" based then any other region, I suppose its fitting to have a huge, ugly sack of garbage for a Pokemon.

The giant frog Pokemon, 537 I think it is, has a Toxicroak meets Poliwhirl type feel doesnt it?

Slimslamer

I think I like Denchura so much because his typing gives him some truly impressive coverage. Dark(a big one), psychic, grass, flying, water. This doesn't seem like much until you realize how common all those types are, especially Dark and Water. Naturally electric/fighting would be better, but you can't win em all.

Plus, he's only got two weaknesses. I think that if he doesnt fit in OU, he'll have a very comfortable niche form himself in UU.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I quite like the frog but I especially love the tadpole pre evo of it.

The poison type that I dont like looks like it has trash stuck on it, from like moving through all the litter in the drains I guess. Ugly but pretty smart design I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.