• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikohesus

Banned
I'm glad the monkeys are in the game, they certainly give an easier choice of choosing another fire/water/grass type. Now I don't have to hunt for other fire types! Although, that anteater looks sweet.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Finally got it! Thanks to all the people that helped.

Gratz! Finally! A brave soul who actually WANTS the garbage bag! Bravo! XD

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm glad the monkeys are in the game, they certainly give an easier choice of choosing another fire/water/grass type. Now I don't have to hunt for other fire types! Although, that anteater looks sweet.

They aren't. It's only the monkey that your starter is strong against.

Jaroda Girl

Female Super Nerd
The idea of the monkeys are awesome :D

I want the water one AND i want to get Tsutaja. A double + for me

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
OMG those icecreams are an even bigger Derp of a pokemon than Bidoof. LOL look how retarded it look! I still like it though, it is so retarded I like it. I guess it is just unique. ICECREAM!

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
I agree about the monkeys, but I don't like how they made the grass one 20 times better than the other two, and, yeah, the garbage bag pokemon is awesome.

Meganium

You think that there will be an alternate form that's in a cup instead of a cone...

smashbro77

The idea of the monkeys are awesome :D

I want the water one AND i want to get Tsutaja. A double + for me

smae for me i want fire starter and grass monkey
my fav poke is definately onokoso or whatever the big green dragon is and its not the psuedo so i can probably get kibago before i beet the elite four
also that fire bug type looks cool are its stats good im not that good at judging if a poke is good from its stats

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
YES! Dream World Vulpix line has Drought and Dream World Politoed has Drizzle. This means I can have my non-Ubers Drizzle and Drought teams. Oh, happy day happy day!!!

I'm confused. What do they mean by region locked?

It means they cannot be played on a DSi which is not a Japanese DSi. You can play them on a regular DS or a DS Lite, but not DSi. This is somewhat heartbreaking, because I bought my DSiXL last month purely so I could play on a bigger, brighter screen. Oh well, not until Australian release then. I will just play on my old school DS.

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I'm confused. What do they mean by region locked?

Imported Japense copies of Black/White will not play on non-Japanese DSi. However, that only applies to games that have DSi enhanced features, which means these are still playable in any DS or DS Lite.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Imported Japense copies of Black/White will not play on non-Japanese DSi. However, that only applies to games that have DSi enhanced features, which means these are still playable in any DS or DS Lite.

dang that stinks

Jaroda Girl

Female Super Nerd
When do you think in the spring B&W will come out in America? Im guessing between March 14 - April 21. Those are the days HGSS and DP came out in America.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
+Kira+. I dont know if you want me to rain on your parade but up till your sig it seams you want rankuurusu who is exclusive to White and it looks like you want black.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Wasn't there a similar problem with PtHGSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.