• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Major

Frankly, its stats are looking terrible. It has the lowest attack and special attack stats of any starter evolution. Ever. And its HP is the lowest of the fifth gen starters, but I haven't compared it to other starters. It does have the highest defense and speed of the Isshu starters, but even those stats are medium compared to the other starters.

That's quite a shame, as it was my favourite :/ Maaan. Somebody told me he was a super fast tank though? How is high Defense and high Speed a good combo? That's an awful pair.

Last edited:

Rerbren

Traveling Trainer
Sorry for the double post. Yeah, I'm still going to pick Tsutaja though. I really don't care much about stats. If you like a pokemon, just level it up and teach it good moves. Then it will still be an alright battler, regardless of stat limitations.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
your kinda going on an unnecissary offensive assuming random ****, theres pokemon in each gen i dont like. however i dont like the ice cream because ice cream isnt natural in the world, i just dont like its, and many other looks, i can tolerate about 20 and i love mabey 14 from this gen, and hate the rest.

as for your last statement. i dont have a mind bias, i judge equally between all generations, first gen had alot of bad looking pokemon *coughjynx&magmar*, but honestly, i look at some pokemon in gen 5, and its almost like they were going for a "lets design the most retarded creature" contest.

anyways before a major flame war over nothing breaks out. am i the only one that thinks the chandelier pokemon coulda been a pureblood heartless?(not that thats a bad thing, its one of the ones i like)

You just said you hate something because it isn't natural in the real world. That is the definition of bias. So don't try that "It isn't bias" bull crap.

Second, I never made any assumption YOU QUOTED my post which I directly stated the kind of mindset of people I was talking about. If you can't read deal with it, you didn't read my post and just raged on it because you saw part of a sentence which makes you look foolish for doing so. Your reaction and not knowing what I'm talking about when you quoted the mindset I was mocking correct.

This is the SECOND time you've argued with me without reading my full post and jumping to conclusions. Good day sir.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
Its not even an Ice Cream Cone! Its a SNOW BALL with icicles below it! It just LOOKS like ice cream. Kinda like how exeggutor looks like a palmtree but in fact he is a mighty egg tree! Lord of all the trees!

Loghan

Anyone with the game want to tell me where to get one of three monkeys? I'm at Aloes gym right now. :]

Take the upper right exit on Dento's city. There should be a girl on the right of the route, talk to her and answer "yes" (or whatever it is) to her question.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Hey guys, thanks to Serebii, I've got a surprise for everyone:

506s.png
507q.png
513u.png
521v.png
523h.png
528o.png
530y.png
536.png
542.png
544n.png
552l.png
557p.png
587z.png
581z.png

Kamikaze Rogue

One Bad Mutha
Hey guys, thanks to Serebii, I've got a surprise for everyone:

506s.png
507q.png
513u.png
521v.png
523h.png
528o.png
530y.png
536.png
542.png
544n.png
552l.png
557p.png
587z.png
581z.png

That's awesome, thanks!

On a more serious note from my previous post, I don't think the ice cream pokemon is that bad. Liking it is a matter of opinion, but I don't see how it's any different from Bronzong or Weezing. In fact, is it any more absurd than Regice or Glalie?

BCVM22

Does that mean we can fly to an older region...?

I REALLY wanna go back to Hoenn...

They have zero reason to give you as one game what they can give you as two games and charge you full price for both of them. There is zero reason to expect that you'll be spirited away to one of the first four regions.

Phendrona

The ice cream Pokemon is pretty ridiculous ... I look at the first form of it however and I think they could have made it evolve into something much cooler.

I think they wanted to lighten things up a bit with some childish Pokemon.

Jirachi Kidd

I have my team planned out already :D
Might change it later on.
Also, this game looks so SWEET! <3

Also, about the intro to the game, who were those 2 girls that were watching N get crowned by that one guy?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
That's awesome, thanks!

Your welcome. Here's a few more, recently after the Ice-Type gym was updated:

583.png
614c.png
615c.png

Also, after a while, all the pokemon seem to grow on me, even the ice cream cone. The only problem I have is that there are too many legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.