• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Okay my two cents (Or whatever:

I like the Grass/Fire starter, I am most likely to choose one of them especially if their evolutions is pretty cool. Not a fan of the water type, it uh kinda looks like a clown in a way, but if it's evolution is pretty cool then it will be hard to choose between the three.

I am really liking this move around when battling kind of thing, it will be interesting to see (Similar to Collo/XD/PBR I am guessing). And pretty cool about the NPCS too.

So the next Coro issue is on June 15th (I thought it came out on Sundays? Well that is actually interesting because my birthday is June 10th and it would be pretty cool if they leaked out a Pokemon on my birthday, if it's non event and not too hard to obtain then that Pokemon will be in my party lol.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Okay my two cents (Or whatever:

I like the Grass/Fire starter, I am most likely to choose one of them especially if their evolutions is pretty cool. Not a fan of the water type, it uh kinda looks like a clown in a way, but if it's evolution is pretty cool then it will be hard to choose between the three.

I am really liking this move around when battling kind of thing, it will be interesting to see (Similar to Collo/XD/PBR I am guessing). And pretty cool about the NPCS too.

So the next Coro issue is on June 15th (I thought it came out on Sundays? Well that is actually interesting because my birthday is June 10th and it would be pretty cool if they leaked out a Pokemon on my birthday, if it's non event and not too hard to obtain then that Pokemon will be in my party lol.

No, it's Pokemon Sunday that's on Sundays. Pokemon Sunday is a TV show. Coro-Coro is a magazine. Coro-Coro is the one that reveals stuff. But Pokemon Sunday often shows us the silhouettes.

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
Bulbapedia says Typhlosion is a Wolverine or Badger.
It could be part Porcupine Based Aswell?

Please don't ever quote Bulbapedia on the basis of a pokemon. It's a WIKI, meaning anybody can edit it, and the pokemon origins are written without any official sources. They're nothing but fan guesswork, and dozens upon dozens of them are completely impossible or flat-out stupid.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Woah, the battles look amazing! I can't wait to have Pokémon Black and White! :D

fozza9448

I know everyone probably noticed that in the market all the people are exactly the same man and woman. I am guessing that it is just because the game is in beta stage, but I really hope that there will be varied people, like builders and school kids, campers etc...

Last edited:

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I know everyone probebly noticed that in the market all the people are exactly the same man and woman. I am guessing that it is just because the game is in beta stage, but I really hope that there will be varied people, like builders and school kids, campers etc...

Really? I didn't notice that, but I hope you're right that that is just béta...

Sabonea_Masukippa

It most likely was Leaf Storm

It was leaf storm [リーフストーム]

Also, yeah, Japanese doesn't have a plural for most nouns so we could get one pokemon we could get 50, Serebii et al are being conservative so as to not get people's hopes up just in case, which is fair enough, because it may actually only be one pokemon.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
no it was, Razor Leaf, Flamethrower and Water Pulse

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Really? I didn't notice that, but I hope you're right that that is just béta...

Now I'm almost sure it is just béta as on an other picture (at the harbor) you see a lot of different kind of persons.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
No. Leaf Storm (リーフストーム) is clearly written at the bottom of the screen right before Tsutarja attacks.

Nice to have someone who can read Japanese around. Although I figured it was Leaf Storm, since Tsujara WAS lv50 and it looked too epic to just be Razor Leaf.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
if you look at the HP , you can see that Pokabu gets the most HP :D

alexwestenberg

If the evolutions of the grass type starter are awesome as well, that thing actually has the potential to become my favourite starter of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.