• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
I hate the look of Reshiram.

Zerkron, on the other hand, looks epic.

I'll probably get Pokemon White.

i dont like zekroms head

reshiram, on the the other hand, looks epic.

:p

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Oh, so they're both confirmed as part Dragon?
I can't say I'm that surpised, or disappointed as long as they both get a unique secondary type. I hope these guys give us a Dragon combination we're never seen before. The black one could easily be Dragon/Dark, which would be a first and a nice one after Garchomp was robbed of it. I was a little stumped on the white one, but upon further inspection a Dragon/Ice typing would really suit it. If Palkia can be part Water, this white guy certainly fits the Ice type. Dragon joining forces with it's most feared weakness? Amazing.

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Mmmno. No, no one's worried, in here, out there, whatever direction you prefer. This board's entire member list - 100,000 + change - could swear off anything and everything related to Pokémon forever and it would mean jack. Less than jack, even.

So no, no one's worried about whether you - or any other single individual, in the interest of equality - intend to buy one of these games or not.

Can I quote you in my sig? lol

I like Zekrom and Reshiram alot more than I did Dialga and Palkia, I'm very happy about this.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Zekrom represents Yang (the black with a speck of white inside), while Reshiram is supposed to be Yin (white with a speck of black inside).

Fixed for you.

Last edited:

GoldenOza

Bored to Infinity
Definitely better than Dialga and Pukia.
But seeing that they're the representating legends of black and white, and their colours are black and white its a very high possibility that.....
Reshiram-Dragon/Light
Zekrom-Dragon/Dark
Though I doubted gamereak would ever introduce it, I think we have proof of the Light element being introduced. What do you guys think?

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Definitely better than Dialga and Pukia.
But seeing that they're the representating legends of black and white, and their colours are black and white its a very high possibility that.....
Reshiram-Dragon/Light
Zekrom-Dragon/Dark
Though I doubted gamereak would ever introduce it, I think we have proof of the Light element being introduced. What do you guys think?

I really do not think there will be a Light type.

RockPaperScizor

Yanmegalomaniac
I'm guessing that Zekrom is dark/ or rock/ dragon, and Reshiram is psychic/dragon. Both'll probably be partners, like yin/yang, and have opposite base stats to one another, E.g. one has high speed and low HP, while the other has high HP and low speed.

Either way, Zekrom=My new favourite legendary.

Last edited:

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Zekrom - looks pure awesome, looks like a living Dragon statue (maybe part Steel or Rock, hopefully Rock to help expand the Dragon combo's?). Infact I would go as far to say that by appearance alone its one of my my fav legendary Pokemon, along with Mewtwo. The only strange bit is its Bug like tail.
I looks like I will be betting Pokemon White them! Such a EPIC Dragon, move over Garchomp, there's a new kid in town!

Reshiram - Oh No, I know the mascots are meant to be opposites but this is taking it to extremes. While Zekrom is the best looking Legendary (and maybe even Pokemon), Reshiram has become not only the worst looking legendary pokemon, but also one of the worst designed Pokemon! It just looks like a mess, especailly its tail/jet engine, and strange fluffy outcrop which looks like its genitalia. Maybe if its Part Ice i could accept it, however I fear it might be part Flying (AGAIN).

Result, Zekrom wins my vote!

steelix48

Personally, i like the 2 legends, they look awsome :)
i can't say i'm surprised by both of them being part dragon.

I'm gonna have to go with Dark for Zekrom, and Ice for Reshiram
I know they don't necessarily go together, but neither did Water and Steel :p
plus, it would add a stab Ice Beam/Blizzard to the Uber environment
I do like the idea of the Yin and Yang thing though :)

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I've predicted this before they were confirmed Dragons and again, i'll post them.

Reshiram: Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Psychic

Zekrom: Dragon/Dark, Dragon/Steel

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Zekrom - looks pure awesome, looks like a living Dragon statue (maybe part Steel or Rock, hopefully Rock to help expand the Dragon combo's?). Infact I would go as far to say that by appearance alone its one of my my fav legendary Pokemon, along with Mewtwo. The only strange bit is its Bug like tail.
I looks like I will be betting Pokemon White them! Such a EPIC Dragon, move over Garchomp, there's a new kid in town!

Reshiram - Oh No, I know the mascots are meant to be opposites but this is taking it to extremes. While Zekrom is the best looking Legendary (and maybe even Pokemon), Reshiram has become not only the worst looking legendary pokemon, but also one of the worst designed Pokemon! It just looks like a mess, especailly its tail/jet engine, and strange fluffy outcrop which looks like its genitalia. Maybe if its Part Ice i could accept it, however I fear it might be part Flying (AGAIN).

Result, Zekrom wins my vote!
in your oppinion, in mine reshiram is one of the best desined pokemon and legendary. its white, elegant and mysterious
while zekrom is black, rough, brutal and big, which is always overrated as powerfull

halloweenghost

from pokebeach

And last but not least, Zoroark.com was registered back in late February and now redirects to Pokemon.com. This pretty much confirms that Zoroark will keep its Japanese name for the English games. Like Manaphy, Darkrai, Reshiram, and Zekrom, special or popular Pokemon are always made into .com's and redirected to the English Pokemon website.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
From the looks of things Zekrom definitely looks like it could be Dragon/Dark and Reshiram looks like it could be Dragon/Psychic or Dragon/Normal.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
I've got to admit that at first I hated the look of Reshiram, but its definitely grown on me overnight. Zekrom just looks awesome anyway. I'm not to sure we need another two dragon legendaries, lets just hope they get good secondary typing.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
from pokebeach

And last but not least, Zoroark.com was registered back in late February and now redirects to Pokemon.com. This pretty much confirms that Zoroark will keep its Japanese name for the English games. Like Manaphy, Darkrai, Reshiram, and Zekrom, special or popular Pokemon are always made into .com's and redirected to the English Pokemon website.

Zoroark's english name isn't mentioned on pokemon.com, but its name is pretty appropriate also for the english version. Do we know if the name of Zoroark is from the word "Dark"?
Most likely you're right, the Zoroark.com site link is no longer works as a single site.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I'd say it's more likely that Reshiram will be Part Psychic type than Normal or the new rumoured Light Type

They do look like Yu-Gi-Oh monsters don't they :S

JD

Zoroark's english name isn't mentioned on pokemon.com, but its name is pretty appropriate also for the english version. Did you we know if the name of Zoroark is from the word "Dark"?
Most likely you're right, the Zoroark.com site link is no longer works as a single site.

Nah, Im pretty sure Zoroark's name will stay Zoroark if not then they could change it to maybe Zoroarc or Zoloark. But when I saw the legends they really looked like Dragon angels. Zekrom being a fallen Angel and Reshiram being a regular one so it seems like Reshiram can be Flying/Dragon or Psychic/Dragon or Ice/Dragon. and Zekrom Dragon/Rock Dragon/Dark Dragon/Flying or Dragon/Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.