• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
OMG! Pokémon Sunday just unveiled the versions' mascots!

Not sure if you are joking dude, but if you are serious... here is a friendly LOL

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
PokeBeach.. we allready know this :) It probably will but people will be waiting for it to be officially confirmed.

Okay. It didn't seem like people were talking about it so I posted it.

Bulbapedia is lagging behind with the update of Reshiram and Zekrom. I wonder when that will be fixed.

Reshiram's tail looks like it's a couple of bands with feathers stuffed into it and a wispy Darkrai's head thing at the end. It does look like there is actually a solid thing in there, but Zekrom's tail looks so much cooler. It looks king of like a seashell or Slowbro's tail. I thought it looked like something should be spinning in there earlier. Reshiram looks so stupid.

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
If we don't get the secondary types today (if they do have them) then maybe in the next CoroCoro?

drl

I have a question:

They revelaed these new pokemon now so the new pokemon next month is outher right?
a brand new one?

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
I seem to remember it being said that we will be getting 3 new pokemon soon, we have had 2 all ready... so hopefully we get the 3rd one soonish, not sure when though.

LimeStar

I have a question:

They revelaed these new pokemon now so the new pokemon next month is outher right?
a brand new one?

Maybe, we don't know yet. We'll have to wait and see, but my money is on it being Reshi and Zek.

wise24

MEWTWO KILLS!!!
U GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP BEIGN CRITICS AND JUST LIVE WITH THE POKEMON THAT COME OUT...ITS NOT LIKE ANYTHING U SAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL...EVEN IF U DON'T LIKE THE POKEMON U END UP BUYING THE GAMES......... IN MY OPINION THIS LEGENDARIES LOOK GREAT AND THE STARTESRS TOO..I CAN'T WAIT TILL I SEE WHAT OTHER NEW POKEMON COME OUT.!!!!:p

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
U GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP BEIGN CRITICS AND JUST LIVE WITH THE POKEMON THAT COME OUT...ITS NOT LIKE ANYTHING U SAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL...EVEN IF U DON'T LIKE THE POKEMON U END UP BUYING THE GAMES......... IN MY OPINION THIS LEGENDARIES LOOK GREAT AND THE STARTESRS TOO..I CAN'T WAIT TILL I SEE WHAT OTHER NEW POKEMON COME OUT.!!!!:p

POSTING IN ALL CAPS MAKES ME RIGHT!!!!!111!!!!1!!1!1!one!!!!!111!11

drl

I think we could get a new one next cocoroco since if that was not the reason why showing these ones so soon?
and without a shiloute first from pokemon sunday? weird

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
wasn't this spam?

Anyway, I like the designs, specially Reshiram. the fact that the white pokémon appears on Black and the black on White kinda makes me think the game is about Yin-Yang (the white ball appears in the black part and vice-versa)

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
I know this is pretty much speculation (i apologise) but going by previous pokemon releases, what can we expect next? So far we have had the movie stars, the starters and now the box mascots. Will it just be the 'cute' types? i.e Mime Jr, Munclax etc..

pkmn trainer chris

wasn't this spam?

Anyway, I like the designs, specially Reshiram. the fact that the white pokémon appears on Black and the black on White kinda makes me think the game is about Yin-Yang (the white ball appears in the black part and vice-versa)

yeah posting all caps is against the rules.

Seriously why do people like reshiram yet again i have to see him from another point of view since that one is AKWARD (look above the feet and under its belly). Also the ying and yang thing is posted already around page 276 i believe.

wise24

MEWTWO KILLS!!!
U GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP BEIGN CRITICS AND JUST LIVE WITH THE POKEMON THAT COME OUT...ITS NOT LIKE IF ANYTHING U SAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL...PLUS EITHER WAY IF U LIKE THEM OR NOT ..U STILL BUY THE GAMES!!!!......IN MY OPINION THE POKEMON LOOK GREAT AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTILL THE REST OF THE POKEMON COME OUT AND WHAT TYPE OF STORY THE GAME WILL CARRY..!!!!:p

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
At the minimum 10 days until the CoroCoro scans leak (yeah I know they don't have a leaked day, but this is around the time they leak)

I really don't see what the big fuss is about these Pokémon... they look amazing....I really cannot wait to see another though that isn't a legendary, starter or movie pokemon. Just a normally encountered pokémon.

pkmn trainer chris

U GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP BEIGN CRITICS AND JUST LIVE WITH THE POKEMON THAT COME OUT...ITS NOT LIKE IF ANYTHING U SAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL...PLUS EITHER WAY IF U LIKE THEM OR NOT ..U STILL BUY THE GAMES!!!!......IN MY OPINION THE POKEMON LOOK GREAT AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTILL THE REST OF THE POKEMON COME OUT AND WHAT TYPE OF STORY THE GAME WILL CARRY..!!!!:p
thanx for the repeat

and by the way even in smaller letters i can tell you a true thing :
you are violating a rule

Thank you , come again

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim

We heard you the 1st time buddy :D and yes i know that this is probably down to the forums being slow :p

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
yeah posting all caps is against the rules.

Seriously why do people like reshiram yet again i have to see him from another point of view since that one is AKWARD (look above the feet and under its belly). Also the ying and yang thing is posted already around page 276 i believe.

now go look at Blaziken, everybody loved it even though that xD

pkmn trainer chris

At the minimum 10 days until the CoroCoro scans leak (yeah I know they don't have a leaked day, but this is around the time they leak)

I really don't see what the big fuss is about these Pokémon... they look amazing....I really cannot wait to see another though that isn't a legendary, starter or movie pokemon. Just a normally encountered pokémon.

so you want the next bidoof?
here is information its going to be a rodant its going to be anoying and you'll only have it as a hm slave. nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.