• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

natie

Mr. F
Wow, that crocodile Pokémon looks CUTE! <3 I want it, now! :D

Bardische

Elegance.
YEESSSSS RANDOM MATCHES.

Awww. Electivire lost exclusivity with Motor Drive. Oh well, iz kay. I still love you Electivire. Shimama apparently has a recoil move called Wild Bolt. Sounds strong.

Alas, another pokemon that looks so effin' cute gets Intimidate (*cough*SHINX*cough*). Earthquake Spiral sounds really promising. As long as you knock it out, it's stronger. Good. Nice ability.

I really hope Encourage isn't something like plus or minus or flower gift. I hate those abilities.

Shimama (シママ) is the Charged Pokemon, Electric, and has "Lightningrod" or "Motor Drive" as its abilities. It has a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a lot of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg. > Pokebeach

Rejoice Luxray fans, assuming the attack gets shared :3

Is it physical? D:

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Before this generation began, I had three wishes:

- Random online matches
- A zebra
- A dolphin

Dreams do come true.

Last edited:

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
So my hopes for a dolphin are raised. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME GAMEFREAK D<

rocky505

Hopefully Luxray and Electivire get's that new move that the Zebra has.

Bardische

Elegance.

Tackman

Optimistic Trainer
wait we can? where di you hear that?

That was posted on serebii :
In this game Global Terminal inside of the Pokemon center and it is called "Random Match". It just says that you can play freely with people from all over the country in random match mode.

v Solstice x

I'm an Anteater!!
There is a new feature called Random Match, which you can access from the Global Terminal inside Pokemon Centers. It will allow players to randomly battle other players over the Internet. It then says that you can work together over the Internet by uploading Black and White save file to play against other opponents (?!).

Pokebeach

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
That ape pokemon thing looks weird but awesome and the electric zebra looks amazing! Gear looks kind of unoriginal (especially the name) but all the others look very good. This could be one of the best generations yet!

PeteDHeat

Cool im liking this gen so far. Dark/ground is a cool type combo. It might have a massive attack judging by its abilities.

manaphee

新たなる誓い
I am loving this, Shimama and Chiramii are my top favorites. I also adore Meguroko~ <3

But Munna looks strange and Hihidaruma is... ugly to me. Dx

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
That was posted on serebii :
In this game Global Terminal inside of the Pokemon center and it is called "Random Match". It just says that you can play freely with people from all over the country in random match mode.

i dont see where it says that

Bardische

Elegance.
Don't know it this was mentioned before, but is pretty obvious that Munna is based on the Baku ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_(spirit) ), a tapir-like creature that eats dreams.

btw, Meguroko is damn cute.

Drowzee ain't feeling the love, yo.

I don't *know* but all recoil moves have been physical up until now and really Wild Volt, screams a non exclusive Volt Tackle, which just leads me to believe that Luxray might be getting some love.

There's still hope :D

That ape pokemon thing looks weird but awesome and the electric zebra looks amazing! Gear looks kind of unoriginal (especially the name) but all the others look very good. This could be one of the best generations yet!

Gear just plain reminds me of something from Digimon. It's just me, but yeah.

Cool im liking this gen so far. Dark/ground is a cool type combo. It might have a massive attack judging by its abilities.

Earthquake

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Wow so many new pokemon O.O The zebra looks cute, so does the chinchilla and the crocodile is my favorite. The bird one is cute to although we have already had pidgeons but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.