• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confirmed Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

V Faction

www.faction.com
From the new scans - pokemarts only in pokecentres.

Reshiram;s ability is Turbo Blaze. Zekirom's is Terror Voltage. No details on what they do.

http://jun.2chan.net/31/src/1276271661294.jpg
http://jun.2chan.net/31/src/1276271605866.jpg
http://jun.2chan.net/31/src/1276271439845.jpg
http://jun.2chan.net/31/src/1276271345931.jpg

Dragon/Fire Reshiram
Dragon/Electric Zekirom

You can check the weather when you're choosing your attack.
I *think* it says you can set a screen to appear with the Y button, not sure what they mean.

Zoroa and Zoroark do not appear during normal gameplay. Zoroa will be obtained via transferring the celbii from the next movie to BW
Links don't seem to want to work.

Cool info though. Fire/Dragon it is for Reshiram.

Jayd Sky

Hihidaruma is so freaking cool! I'm in love with it. Seriously, one of my favourite Pokemon designs to date.

Meguroko's evolution is going to be a beast in the metagame. Both abilities are excellent. Raising attack after a KO? SO interesting.

Jordy Kieto

Ummm I dont know why the main site hasnt updated yet, but a japanesse forum has the sugomi art of all the newly revealed pokemon

plus "Gear"s evolution scan its called Hanguro is there
Hagurumon.jpg

Last edited:

crimsonsapphire92

Chiramii- I get the feeling this'll be 5th gen's Pachirisu which would be horrible. There should be an adorable looking Pokemon that can be a beast in battle

Hihidaruma-At first glance it's looks puts but me off but it's starting to grow on me. And I'm pretty sure someone's said this before but we could always use more fire-types

Munna- I really hope this isn't going to turn out to be Drowsee's pre-evo. I mean they look nothing alike but "Dream-Eater Pokemon" gets me a little scared. I have no problem with the color but the flowers on it reminds me of the types of clothes my grandmother wears o.o

Mamepato-Aw...pigeon, come on we already had Starly this generation. Well it's mostly due to personal reaons since I hate pigeons *shudders*

Gear- My favorite thus far. It's just so simple and love-able ^^

Shimaman- I love the design, definitely a change from the electric-types before him.

Meguroko- Can't say I like it based on appearance but the typing and ability Earthquake Spiral are definitely a pluses in his favor. I get the feeling he'll grow on me like Stuntank did.

All the new Pokemon are getting me way too excited for the new generation. Finally a female professor! First female champion, now professor ^^

TsengHyena

Oh goddammit! I hate how they made Zoroa and Zoroark into event-only pokemon. Ah well, its Action Replay time at least.

Don't like Reshiram and Zekroms types at all.

lethal Xsanity

omg I'm Loving these Pokemon!
The Fire Ape looks so Weird and Original!
It's EPIC
Gear's Evoltion as seen above ^
Looks So Cool!.
I Love the Gator/Croc, It potentially has a Cool Evolution.
Aswell as the Electric Zebra.
I Would Love any of these on my Team.
They Look Fantastic,it makes me really excited for this Gen.
The only Ones I dislike are the Pink Thing. :/
and The Chinchilla is ok.
Its cool to see it's the Proffesers Pokemon,who is a SHE!
Pretty Pretty Cool.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
so what do you guys think of Gears new evolution?

We think it's fake due to the fact it hasn't appeared in any of the scans (to my knowledge).

Jayd Sky

Hihidaruma is so freaking cool! I'm in love with it. Seriously, one of my favourite Pokemon designs to date.

Meguroko's evolution is going to be a beast in the metagame. Both abilities are excellent. Raising attack after a KO? SO interesting.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I absolutely love the fact that we finally gotten a zebra pokemon, And it being an electric type means I'm definitely gonna use it on my team. The owl bear gorilla sort of scares me and the desert crocodile looks like it'll be fun.

Missingno.Fan

Gear is like one of the weirdest things that I have seen. Also that pink dream eating thing looks kind of like a piggie bank that I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.